Bedy demotion - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bedy demotion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...he sent an email to the entire agency? What are you referencing?
    Well yes. It’s actually posted by Haywood Jablomee in HR. Get with his executive assistance Ima Beegasshaul. They copy it all into a document scanner. Ask records for those names James.

Unregistered
    That's pretty freaking funny. I picture this... James slithers into personnel.

James: "uh yes, I'd like to request public records about Lt. Bedy"
    Clerk: "That'll be $45.00 cash only you deadbeat"
    James: "Here's a fifty, keep the change, you're outta here when I get elected!"
    Clerk: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Clerk: (catches breath then checks $50 to make sure it's legit), "We have no Lt. Bedy"
    James: "Then I want public records on the Sheriff's Emails" (hands over another crisp $50)
    Clerk: "Which Sheriff?, you need to be specific"
    James: "GUALTIERI!!!"
    Clerk: "That'll be another $50"
    James: (peels of another $50 and hands it to clerk)
    Clerk: "I'm sorry, it's 4:30. You'll have to come back tomorrow"

That is the way they need to treat this douche. He's obsessed..sad.
    It has been a while since I have been on here and this post was funny as hell! I’m still laughing

Unregistered
    Well yes. It’s actually posted by Haywood Jablomee in HR. Get with his executive assistance Ima Beegasshaul. They copy it all into a document scanner. Ask records for those names James.
    I posted this and I'm not james. My point was the sheriff was above and beyond transparent when he personally sent an email regarding the demotion. If the dingleberry mentioning no record of the demotion actually worked here he would know that.

I heard The Man demanded one of the trademark "voluntary demotions" which Bedy refused. For good or bad...he was a good cop but jesus hes arrogant.

Unregistered
    I posted this and I'm not james. My point was the sheriff was above and beyond transparent when he personally sent an email regarding the demotion. If the dingleberry mentioning no record of the demotion actually worked here he would know that.

I heard The Man demanded one of the trademark "voluntary demotions" which Bedy refused. For good or bad...he was a good cop but jesus hes arrogant.
    He was on probation as a lieutenant so he could be demoted without cause. I’m pretty sure his arrogance gave them cause. For a smart guy he was pig headed and a know it all. Regardless of your rank you still have someone to answer to. His arrogance got the best of him a lot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456