Chief of media

Thread: Chief of media

Unregistered

Chief of media

Why In the hell do we need a chief of media for. We are to top heavy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why In the hell do we need a chief of media for. We are to top heavy.
    He was part of the JP Click, also he has experience like no one else. He was Indicted Federally years ago when he was in Narcotics and has a huge Napolean complex. He is the perfect person for Chief!👮*♂️👮*♀️

Unregistered
    He was part of the JP Click, also he has experience like no one else. He was Indicted Federally years ago when he was in Narcotics and has a huge Napolean complex. He is the perfect person for Chief!👮*♂️👮*♀️
    He looks like a troll.

Unregistered
    Why do I feel like this entire conversation is being had all between the same ONE individual....get a life dumbass...1% of the Dept shares your sentiments....but go ahead, keep chatting with yourself sunshine

Unregistered
    Why do I feel like this entire conversation is being had all between the same ONE individual....get a life dumbass...1% of the Dept shares your sentiments....but go ahead, keep chatting with yourself sunshine
    Chief, if you think 1% of the department hates you then I think the person who needs to go chat with himself is you. 99% of ppl cringe when they hear your name. Maybe the fakers that work for you kiss your ass because they have too and you go have a cigar with Artime at your fake Christ events but trust me a lot of ppl don’t want you here.

Unregistered
    Chief, if you think 1% of the department hates you then I think the person who needs to go chat with himself is you. 99% of ppl cringe when they hear your name. Maybe the fakers that work for you kiss your ass because they have too and you go have a cigar with Artime at your fake Christ events but trust me a lot of ppl don’t want you here.
    Listen Rick (Bravo), Sonny Crockett and Rico Tubbs retired a long time ago and maybe you should too!

Unregistered
    I kind of like him...and he's pretty cute too. Don't hate....😘