+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Black Lives Matter should be told what happens at the PBA

    Someone should notify Black Lives Matter that the PBA President is an amazing racist and ran over a black kid with his police car in Homestead

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Or Jenkins is a Fraud

    John is fake only claims to be black when I’m need of votes. That he is the prime reason the only black perdón was throne out. What kind of “Brotha” does that to another.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    John is fake only claims to be black when I’m need of votes. That he is the prime reason the only black perdón was throne out. What kind of “Brotha” does that to another.
    This is either hood rat talk or homestead trailer hillbilly talk. Find someone to assist you write it in a fashion that the readers will understand what the fvk you are trying to say.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Jenkins you are scumbag

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone should notify Black Lives Matter that the PBA President is an amazing racist and ran over a black kid with his police car in Homestead
    Ok John- no you will not beat Stahl and no you will not hold your seat. No you will not get good job via the director after Stahl ends your detachment maybe sooner than later. The director has seen your selfish scam first hand stealing OT despite getting stipend from PBA at the EOC. Bye Felicia!!!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    they do get told jenkins is a snitch-beotch spy for anti-cop scum ask anyone its a shame he's telling everyone that MDPD won't put a IA case on him cause his buddy Interian is a IA lieut. Interian is a stand up guys who won't cover for him any day now Jenkins will get arrested for DUI FHP is already following him as is FDLE so I hear

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok John- no you will not beat Stahl and no you will not hold your seat. No you will not get good job via the director after Stahl ends your detachment maybe sooner than later. The director has seen your selfish scam first hand stealing OT despite getting stipend from PBA at the EOC. Bye Felicia!!!
    First, learn to write if you plan to communicate further. Second, the very last thing Steadman will do is end Jenkins detachment because Jenkins has too much dirt on Stahl. And, if Jenkins sings it’s 09-39 TGK one white male.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First, learn to write if you plan to communicate further. Second, the very last thing Steadman will do is end Jenkins detachment because Jenkins has too much dirt on Stahl. And, if Jenkins sings it’s 09-39 TGK one white male.
    You forgot the power after white and before male. It is Stahl we are talking about.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok John- no you will not beat Stahl and no you will not hold your seat. No you will not get good job via the director after Stahl ends your detachment maybe sooner than later. The director has seen your selfish scam first hand stealing OT despite getting stipend from PBA at the EOC. Bye Felicia!!!
    I see Stahl is scared that an educated black man is going to take his job. Relax Stahl your friends at the Agricultural Unit already have a truck waiting for you.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yeah that’s right! Jenkins has a Masters degree and can write.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •