You big dummies!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

You big dummies!

Too bad your hiring galldoons dropped the ball on hiring a seasoned peace officer with the bollocks to do the job and feel no regret or anger at the end of the day! Blame them for morale problems.

Unregistered
    Can someone help translate stupid? 😂 I think HR did a fine job weeding this one out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone help translate stupid? 😂 I think HR did a fine job weeding this one out.
    Translate stupid? Sure look in the mirror weak little emoji boy. Sucks when someone threatens your status quo huh? Can see you shaking in fear every time someone with real experience pops in. Hellava life you must have there huh Sunbunny?

Unregistered
    With the comments in this thread, it looks like HR is 2-0 with weeding out personnel. Lol 😆

Unregistered
    With the comments in this thread, it looks like HR is 2-0 with weeding out personnel. Lol 😆
    Aren’t you bitter you didn’t get hired? After all for a suck up like you it must be everything

Unregistered

You Big Dummies

Who and what are we talking about ??? While there is a great deal of truth that Pasco does not appreciate or like anyone with real or true experience, the candidate should consider that a bullet was just dodged and move on to better things.

Unregistered
    Pasco an outstanding collection of little man’s disease

Unregistered
    Who and what are we talking about ??? While there is a great deal of truth that Pasco does not appreciate or like anyone with real or true experience, the candidate should consider that a bullet was just dodged and move on to better things.
    Buddy if Pasco didn’t pick you up, than you’re in big trouble. Better start thinking about a new career. I’m not being an ass, just being honest.

Unregistered
    Buddy if Pasco didn’t pick you up, than you’re in big trouble. Better start thinking about a new career. I’m not being an ass, just being honest.
    There’s a big difference between some experience however much you think you have than applied knowledge especially relating to criminal investigation and Pasco wants none of the latter. Gee wonder why?

Unregistered
    There’s a big difference between some experience however much you think you have than applied knowledge especially relating to criminal investigation and Pasco wants none of the latter. Gee wonder why?
    Wait a minute. Run on sentence? I thought it was you. You’re the same illiterate guy posting on other agencies LA pages. I guess nobody wants you. Sorry man, but if you interview how you write, then you’re better suited for another career.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast