You big dummies! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait a minute. Run on sentence? I thought it was you. You’re the same illiterate guy posting on other agencies LA pages. I guess nobody wants you. Sorry man, but if you interview how you write, then you’re better suited for another career.
    Sentences can be longer than three words Enos. You thought? Now that’s original if it were true. Sorry man but it’s obvious you’re just another know nothing. Sorry man? What are you dufus a Bud Light commercial?

Unregistered
    Wait a minute. Run on sentence? I thought it was you. You’re the same illiterate guy posting on other agencies LA pages. I guess nobody wants you. Sorry man, but if you interview how you write, then you’re better suited for another career.
    My worst day is ten times better than your best. Think about that. Your lack of knowledge shows how little you know and how inept you are

Unregistered
    Hey guys this is that punk troublemaker always saying dumb stuff that he/she can’t back up. Friggin chicken. Have seen them smashed again and again. Another wannabe.

Unregistered
    The only place who would hire that tool is Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey circus

Unregistered
    I know that tool always trying to sound so phony smart. Tried to get on the job until they found out his mother got pinched for hookin in Raven. Taken all cumers she was. Needed to bring a 2x4 across your back to keep from falling in that bottomless pit

Unregistered
    I know who it is. Loves Nacho thinks he’s the best at everything but when it comes down to it lucky to find a way home. Thinks brown nosing will go far. A laughing stock

Unregistered
    The fairytale idiot is getting hammered again on another thread. Funny as all get out

Unregistered
    Cracks me up seeing that tool get hammered and shown to be a complete idiot again and again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12