+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Black Officers should patrol black neighborhoods

    End of Racism period,Hispanics Officers patrol Hispanics neighborhoods whites/anglos the same.

    End of a Racism

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    End of Racism period,Hispanics Officers patrol Hispanics neighborhoods whites/anglos the same.

    End of a Racism
    If that's your proposal to end all, you're not thinking. That would set back the civil rights movement 50+ years. Also there would be a number of Hispanic and white officers laid off to hire black officers. Not very smart.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Great idea and here’s one suggestion. So they are so passionate. Lindsey in model city, Stanley in Little Haiti and Ramon in the front desk of the north station. There it’s all fix and wonderful.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that's your proposal to end all, you're not thinking. That would set back the civil rights movement 50+ years. Also there would be a number of Hispanic and white officers laid off to hire black officers. Not very smart.
    This is where the radical democrats and liberals are taking us. Fight “racism” by being racist. Unfortunately no one is talking about the real message behind all this and what would end all these shootings and deaths. DO NOT RESIST THE POLICE. If you are falsely arrested, you comply but sue the city for every penny you can. Black Americans please do not fall for this false narrative of racism. The truth is no one cares about you or your neighborhoods and businesses except the officers who the media is trying to tell you is the biggest threat to you.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is where the radical democrats and liberals are taking us. Fight “racism” by being racist. Unfortunately no one is talking about the real message behind all this and what would end all these shootings and deaths. DO NOT RESIST THE POLICE. If you are falsely arrested, you comply but sue the city for every penny you can. Black Americans please do not fall for this false narrative of racism. The truth is no one cares about you or your neighborhoods and businesses except the officers who the media is trying to tell you is the biggest threat to you.
    You are an idiot, do you really believe it is that easy to sue? Wake up.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot, do you really believe it is that easy to sue? Wake up.
    It is that easy. You’re the idiot. City pays out for any lawsuit no matter how stupid because it’s cheaper to pay than to fight. Dumba$s

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot, do you really believe it is that easy to sue? Wake up.
    Lmao! So what is your solution? Fight the police? You don’t deserve to be wearing your badge. Go join the ranks of brain washed zombie protestors. Wake up.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is that easy. You’re the idiot. City pays out for any lawsuit no matter how stupid because it’s cheaper to pay than to fight. Dumba$s
    Go ahead and file a suit and let me know how it goes when the city responds with a mountain of litigation that is meant to dissuade you from moving forward. Need a good attorney and money to pay that attorney.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    End of Racism period,Hispanics Officers patrol Hispanics neighborhoods whites/anglos the same.

    End of a Racism
    You mean white Cuban run the rest of the city this doesn’t end racism it’s more about breading corruption over control

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean white Cuban run the rest of the city this doesn’t end racism it’s more about breading corruption over control
    That’s right baby. Eat your liver because we are the boss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •