Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

No Scandal

The Whore was never pregnant!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff deny you had sex with a crime victim

Sheriff deny you had sex with her in a county vehicle

Sheriff deny the texts you sent telling her to KILL your child.

Sheriff deny you had sex with her in a county vehicle in a church parking lot.

This is not going away.

You are a liar fraud and pervert
    Who cares!

Its crazy you all care so much about his personal life!! He should stop wearing the SOU uniform though we all work hard to earn it the patches!

Unregistered

The Emperor’s New Clothes

All those invested in facilitating this fraud and abuser are in for surprises. After the election everything he promised is going away. Bury your heads in the sand if you want but Carmine will stab you in the back. He cares about himself and uses his vast resources to feed his ego.

Unregistered

Sounds like shrek

After you pick your stomach off the floor on Aug 18th. Maybe work on your family life. See if Angela will stay with you after your epic fail!
    Let her maybe have one affair a month!

Unregistered

Shrek infatuation

Shrek you've got to quit your gay tendencies always worried about what your sheriff is wearing! You are right about the vast resources he's got them.
    That is why you are a failure! NO support, except from dirtbags!

Unregistered
    Who cares if she was actually pregnant. Dumb Ass thought she was and his true colors came right out.

It make ZERO difference if she was pregnant or not! His reaction is what is in question. And his character was immediately evident. And regardless of if he wins or not, he’ll never be able to change that.

Unregistered

You POS

He knew the Whore was never pregnant you POS
    What reaction or character are you lying about you POS
    He will OBVIOUSLY win you POS

Unregistered
    If you are a man in this world or have sons you better be cautious of this whore and all females young and old jumping on the me too train. Hopefully that ****ing train stops. She wanted money. She wanted attention. That’s what females do when they don’t get the attention they want. They twist shit and paint a picture. In the end she didn’t get what she wanted so here comes victim card. Read the news. Look at the cases. All ages. Sick *****es. For someone that was supposedly raped years ago to only speak about the sherif speaks volumes. Gold digger. Grown ass woman knows exactly what she is doing. Fox 4 dumb asses for not seeing through the facade. Look at the image she portrayed on news video vs on her fb page. Diff portrayal. I wouldn’t have wanted the fake ***** to have my child either. And every female has their own brain to decide if they want to show up or not. Nobody forces you into a situation. Anyone falling for this shit is as criminal of a mind as the whores doing this. ****ing save the men!!!!

Unregistered
    Typical liberal faced with facts and turn nasty. The text messages are public information. I’m not even debating if she was pregnant. I’ll give you that she wasn’t pregnant. But at the time, HE thought she was and will never be able to take back the things he said. So keep calling me a POS when it is him you should be speaking with.

Unregistered

You POS

I'm calling you a POS STAY OFF SITE if you don't like it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast