Beach Closures - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beach Closures

Unregistered
    Does anyone know if Adam The Lifeguard’s new play ( “From Estée Lauder to STD”) still happening on the 4th and South Pointe Park?

Unregistered

BLM, NAACP & ACLU will be deploying their own Good Will Ambassadors

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blood money and lose your job OT. And the city put out an email no good will ambassadors this weekend. Oh my what will the scammers who are assigned to them do ? Surely not police work.
    Don't worry, rumor has it that BLM, NAACP and ACLU will be deploying their own Good Will Ambassadors to protect the children!

Unregistered
    And the chief called for the county to take our OT during the days so he does not have to pay

Unregistered
    And the chief called for the county to take our OT during the days so he does not have to pay
    You realize how stupid you sound right? They forced 50 people because we are pu$$i3s!!!!

Unregistered
    Stupid is changing the schedule again there was always day shift OT squads chief wants to eliminate them to save money so after being at this department for 20 years I am staying home I’ve been drafted and forced my whole career now it’s your turn.

Unregistered
    Stupid is changing the schedule again there was always day shift OT squads chief wants to eliminate them to save money so after being at this department for 20 years I am staying home I’ve been drafted and forced my whole career now it’s your turn.
    I don’t need you here on Dayshift you pu$$y. I need you here at night when I am running call to call 34 after 34. With 20 years on that’s great, you can show me how it’s done since you like to talk about how us milleniels don’t know what we are doing.

Unregistered
    Suck it up soft ass we have done our time on mids and working weekends. Now it’s your turn and we sure as hell did not send emails to the chief telling him it’s not fair. I could care less about you guys going call to call get seniority and you can name your shift of quit crying and go find another job.

Unregistered
    Suck it up soft ass we have done our time on mids and working weekends. Now it’s your turn and we sure as hell did not send emails to the chief telling him it’s not fair. I could care less about you guys going call to call get seniority and you can name your shift of quit crying and go find another job.
    Calm down dude. Things are properly going to get worse for you but the walls are not closing in. Every other weekend sounds nice. 😎

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12