Beach Closures
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beach Closures

Unregistered

Beach Closures

So Mayor Carlito just ordered all beaches closed again. Any way we can have him close down hotels too? Those 3 months of down time here weee amazing . I miss that. The misbehaving Hoodlums are back in south Florida in full force!

Unregistered
    We should of been planning for July 4th weekend the day that they opened the beaches after MDW. This is going to be a mess and we will be playing catch up because of the Administrations poor planning. We should be Alpha/Bravo starting 7/2-7/6. They are coming and will take over the beach due to no police presence or enforcement.

Unregistered
    To top it off the enhanced staffing starts at 2 pm and 3 pm. Once we get to work the hotel pools and beaches will be filled with people and we will be playing catch up. Why not staff enhanced starting at 9 am to keep the beaches clear ? To save money that’s why. Good luck suckers going to be a long weekend

Unregistered
    Everyone is being forced to work. Nobody wants that OT.

Unregistered
    Blood money and lose your job OT. And the city put out an email no good will ambassadors this weekend. Oh my what will the scammers who are assigned to them do ? Surely not police work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To top it off the enhanced staffing starts at 2 pm and 3 pm. Once we get to work the hotel pools and beaches will be filled with people and we will be playing catch up. Why not staff enhanced starting at 9 am to keep the beaches clear ? To save money that’s why. Good luck suckers going to be a long weekend
    Did you sign up for the OT?

Because people are being forced left and right. Face it, you just don’t want to work period. I’m going to make my money: “sorry sir beach is closed.”

Next.

Unregistered
    Here is the response to sorry sir beach is closed !!
    F—k y-U nasty p—-y ass police you can’t do s—t to me I came here to do what I want ain’t sh-t your going to do to me. And on and on while others join in. During your lovely encounter there will 50 phones recording your every racist move. So how long are you going to sir him ? And look like an ass or are you going to arrest him for being on the beach get in a physical altercation get a COP be on the news for harassment and police brutality for being on the beach. City will not support you department says we never told our officers to do that and over a misdemeanor. Sheldon Fox (Motola’s buddy) titles his story beach cop beat down then your charged after the SAO refused the file charges. So take your beach is closed sir and have a great weekend. Good day sir

Unregistered
    Clearly we are not going to get any backing from the department, city or God forbid the SAO. So let me te tell you how to handle that situation... Let them do whatever the fuch they want to do, submit your OT slip and get paid the following Friday. It's too bad it has to be that way but that is what it's come down to until the powers that be grow a pair and support us when we do our job.

Unregistered
    Oh don’t worry some superstar will get himself / herself jammed up soon enough. Any odds on favorites heading into the weekend of who will lose it on someone ?

Unregistered
    Chief your a real piece of work. Instead of bringing in our own officers to keep the beach clear on dayshift you solicit the county to send officers over so you don’t have to pay. And you wonder why no one is going to work for you. First shooting call of the week and it’s only Monday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast