Starting again cause other THREAD went stupid

Unregistered

Starting again cause other THREAD went stupid

Wow this day and age with what is going on?

Can someone please explain to me why we have MANDATORY picture taking? Do we not have a different place where the money for this can be spent?? Is ol BJ so conceded that he needs a PUBLIC wall to say " look who I rule over!" Or is it a PUBLIC line up so people can " POINT OUT THE COPS WHO WERE SOOOOO MEAN TO THEM?" This DOES NOT make the public TRUST law enforcement more.*

THE MONEY AND TIME FOR THIS SHOULD BE SPENT ON MORE DIVERSIFICATION TRAINING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS!!!!

Unregistered
    That there is no one out there who can give me a serious answer to this question justifies the stupidity of having to be MANDATED to take pictures. So taking a pole now.

Vote EGO

Or

Vote LINE UP for mean deputies.

Who will win stay tooned.

Unregistered
    Yall have your deputies pictures up on a wall over there? Usually at most agencies you dont get you pic on a wall unless you die in the line of duty. I say it's a good idea. Most agency heads wouldnt know their own people if they tripped over them on the street. Maybe a good step ahead!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That there is no one out there who can give me a serious answer to this question justifies the stupidity of having to be MANDATED to take pictures. So taking a pole now.

Vote EGO

Or

Vote LINE UP for mean deputies.

Who will win stay tooned.
    I'm going ego, because the Sheriff wants to replace the old one, where he is not the sheriff. The sheriff is very ego driven. I think he might have been bullied when he was younger. Everyone needs to realize the sheriff is 100% politician, that is his sole focus now. The sheriff will do and say whatever he thinks will put him in a good light. If you are sold that he has your back over his own interest you are mistaken. It doesn't make him good or bad, it is who he is. There are just a handful of leaders in this agency that truly have our backs. Those that have worked around the leaders know who they are. The rest of the people of rank are supervisors. Those individuals tend to focus on making themselves look good and obtaining their next promotion or next transfer to a more desirable position. You can make supervisors, but you can not make leaders.