When was the last time you seen Colina respond to a black person being killed? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. The mentality and training of police is not prevention. it's for call for service after an incident. This is core business.
    Fingers always pointing on who needs to handle everything else. Prevention is grey in jurisdiction assignment with a little leftover money thrown for crumbs.
    Police aren't responsible for broken society members. Family and community assigned to that. Prevention falls with that group.
    It's the stop frisk and questioning period that pd are getting tripped up on.

Unregistered
    Police aren't responsible for broken society members. Family and community assigned to that. Prevention falls with that group.
    It's the stop frisk and questioning period that pd are getting tripped up on.
    So what are u saying, police are or are not in the community relations business?
    Did they miss the boat in the last decade by not knowing their sectors and residents well en ough?
    They lost control and respect by not being present in the community so to focus on side huddles and only present when called for service?
    Yea, I guess that would contribute to loss of presence and respect .
    Use of force needs major pr overhaul bc sometimes it's necessary but other times it's obviously not well managed.

Unregistered
    So what are u saying, police are or are not in the community relations business?
    Did they miss the boat in the last decade by not knowing their sectors and residents well en ough?
    They lost control and respect by not being present in the community so to focus on side huddles and only present when called for service?
    Yea, I guess that would contribute to loss of presence and respect .
    Use of force needs major pr overhaul bc sometimes it's necessary but other times it's obviously not well managed.
    Supply chains in business have problems too that need tightening , police have chain of command models that need tightening.
    Both models involve assets to the entity that need chief attention. It's continual watch in the flow of activity.
    Take your eyes off the your assets and your vulnerable. Nothing new.

Unregistered
    When will you understand that white police DO NOT GIVE A SH1T about blacks and black communities. I will consider caring when the blacks start caring for themselves 1st. I will not risk a paper cut to help your community till y’all start getting your crap together. And believe I can sleep very well with this mentality.

Unregistered
    This is not about the black community they are a victim thru out generations by the liberals democrats , what we have now is hard core communist that undermined all aspect of society and want the destruction of this country , they don't care about the black community they just play them like always , read history the democrats opposed freedom of the slaves , they opposed blacks voting rights ,the civil war was because rich southern democrats opposed the freedom of the slaves , read history by yourself don't believe me . The democrats created all the social plans to keep the black community under their control by securing their vote , free housing projects, free food stamp ,free Medicare , affirmative action , we will give you a job ,etc. Now they are at it again , free stimulus money , free food giveaways ,free schools ,free everything in an attempt to secured votes and win elections .imagine a group of people that have been told that they are useless without the government help for generations what you is going to happened.

Unregistered

Well said!

This is not about the black community they are a victim thru out generations by the liberals democrats , what we have now is hard core communist that undermined all aspect of society and want the destruction of this country , they don't care about the black community they just play them like always , read history the democrats opposed freedom of the slaves , they opposed blacks voting rights ,the civil war was because rich southern democrats opposed the freedom of the slaves , read history by yourself don't believe me . The democrats created all the social plans to keep the black community under their control by securing their vote , free housing projects, free food stamp ,free Medicare , affirmative action , we will give you a job ,etc. Now they are at it again , free stimulus money , free food giveaways ,free schools ,free everything in an attempt to secured votes and win elections .imagine a group of people that have been told that they are useless without the government help for generations what you is going to happened.
    So true. Start with Trumen funding the Housing Act in 1948. Real Estate developers $$$ got to bulldoze affordable neighborhoods under the guise of them beings slums. Stigmatized people put into the low income government housing add a dose of demoralising social programs that wilted initiative and gutted the need for the family unit AND THE LIST GOES ON.

Unregistered
    Name me ONE black, that we have currently, employed here that would make a decent chief? No mater who, we have they look out for the selected few and sh!t upon the rest. Always to look good to the media or the bidding of city hall. In all my years here, never have I ever saw a black supervisor, totally back a white officer, doesn't mean they weren't any. I've just never heard of it. We all at sometime in our career, did something stupid, that no matter how hard you try, you can't go back and change. Some are just better at hiding it. When I worked 10 sector for more years then I could stand. I was called a racist BY people employed here, cause I made a lot of arrest. So, you can shove all this racist this and that up your azz. Blacks don't want to patrol the North end, they rather go some place more chilled out and fewer calls for service. The black officers working the zone I was in, Were all good people at the time. Never once have they made any negative remarks over race, Staff and City hall breed racism! Oh forgot their was I black Lt, most couldn't stand but I think his name was Drain or something like that. Did have a true cops thinking and at the scene back you up but later if it was your doing that cause it all to go to sh!t would do it 1 on 1 with you. Didn't need to show others he was the man. He wasn't one for getting useless stats. Now, I'll be the first to say our department is racist, not so much to the community but toward eachothers. We use race and gender to promote and transfer to special units or sexual favors for that $$ positions. Now me I'm white (yes get it out of your system) could only transfer to I.A. (not me) so patrol I stayed. SNU/taskforce claimed no one would sell drug to a white guy. K9 I was the wrong sex, SIS I was told being white, I looked like a cop. SWAT, I did pass the school but said the hell with it cause of the games played by the leadership. For the longest time, I never cared what race you were, all I saw was P.D. blue. Was that a wakeup call for me! Watching so many line up, to place their lips upon staff and supervisors azz, all to get a head (maybe gave head too) Police work was or is a great profession. Now, not so much. Yes, I know if I don't like it get out. To old to start anew, so waiting for my time to retire BUT still doing the work I was hired for but with not as much hook-n-book them as my youthful self did.

These day's your not going to get the backing needed when questions come up over your actions. Unless your in the F&F or banging a staff member. I've never had to worry over my 15 backing me, Now not so much. Shame that it's gotten to that. Blaming police for black on black crimes, show just how stupid so people are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12