Coral Springs Pro Police Rally
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Coral Springs Pro Police Rally

Were there any candidates at the rally today? I know Toney and Scotty were probably kneeling to a group somewhere but any others there?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Were there any candidates at the rally today? I know Toney and Scotty were probably kneeling to a group somewhere but any others there?
    Pandering to the public, your life does not matter.

Unregistered
    It’s a race to see which one can pander to the mob the most. Waiting to see which one supports defund the police first.

Unregistered
    Clark was the only one that showed. The one pro police candidate and he’s a Republican.

Unregistered
    Credit where it’s due for Clark but to be honest Scott and Toney have either been on their knees or feeding poor people expired food. The only one who’s been consistently backing law enforcement public ally on TV, in the papers, on the radio, and on social media is our endorsed candidate. Clark has to go to these smaller events because he’s not significant enough to get face time any other way.

Unregistered

Whatley

Clark was the only one that showed. The one pro police candidate and he’s a Republican.
    Not that it matters . Whatley is pro police and made videos that he does not support BLM that it is a Marxist political group let's see if they bring the issue up at the next candidate forum 07-13-2020. I want to see Whatley's answer there, it's held by the ACLU and LWBC. We will see if he sticks to his word.

Unregistered
    Not that it matters . Whatley is pro police and made videos that he does not support BLM that it is a Marxist political group let's see if they bring the issue up at the next candidate forum 07-13-2020. I want to see Whatley's answer there, it's held by the ACLU and LWBC. We will see if he sticks to his word.
    TWat-LY is a farce. He talks out both sides of his mouth. He will say whatever he wants to get a vote.

Unregistered

No

TWat-LY is a farce. He talks out both sides of his mouth. He will say whatever he wants to get a vote.
    Last time I checked I didn't see him taking a knee for BLM like your dixiecrat candidates.

Unregistered
    Last time I checked I didn't see him taking a knee for BLM like your dixiecrat candidates.
    That’s cause his Fat a$$ would never be able to stand back up. He would take a knee if he knew he could get votes just ask him. He knows he has no chance and is just trying to be a popular candidate to people on this forum.

Unregistered
    That’s cause his Fat a$$ would never be able to stand back up. He would take a knee if he knew he could get votes just ask him. He knows he has no chance and is just trying to be a popular candidate to people on this forum.
    Your 100% correct^^^^. The guy knows he has no chance and is trying to appease the agency. What he fails to realize the dept. didn’t like him when he was here and we sure don’t want him back as the boss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast