Protesters at Orient Road Jail - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    ‪Here are a few very basic questions for those who advocate wearing masks:‬ Are you stupid or what!?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the guy who fake azz Chad wants to pass the torch too. If Collins gets appointed as Sheriff this county is doomed.
    Totally agree. Known AC for years and he hasn't done shiiittt to be where he's at now. His skin color and azz kissin got him to where he's at. And its true, CC definitely wants him to get the golden chair. Thats why Boswell needs to win to stop that shit from ever happening!

Unregistered
    Totally agree. Known AC for years and he hasn't done shiiittt to be where he's at now. His skin color and azz kissin got him to where he's at. And its true, CC definitely wants him to get the golden chair. Thats why Boswell needs to win to stop that shit from ever happening!
    So one of the two reasons you don't feel AC deserves to be where he is is because he's black????

Unregistered
    So one of the two reasons you don't feel AC deserves to be where he is is because he's black????
    Thats what I'm saying Stevie Wonder. You're going to tell me he didn't get to where he is because he's black? You need to wake the fukc up then cause there are others wayyyyy better than his dumbass and get passed over cause they're white. AC is a weasel, always has been and always will be. And when CC loses, AC is going to have to look for a job at home depot.

Unregistered
    Thats what I'm saying Stevie Wonder. You're going to tell me he didn't get to where he is because he's black? You need to wake the fukc up then cause there are others wayyyyy better than his dumbass and get passed over cause they're white. AC is a weasel, always has been and always will be. And when CC loses, AC is going to have to look for a job at home depot.
    Well, I certainly hope whoever wins gets rid of your disgusting racist behind, too. You are the last thing this office needs!

Unregistered
    News flash I’m an African American and I totally agree with this post. Collins azz kissing and skin color got him where he is now. There are far more highly qualified African Americans that are more deserving than he is. But the difference is, these African Americans go to work and work. They don’t play the azz kissing political games. He is a clown and a disgrace to African American deputies in the S.O. But he isn’t the only African American in the agency that was promoted based on skin color and not skill set. They too are embarrassments.

Unregistered
    Well, I certainly hope whoever wins gets rid of your disgusting racist behind, too. You are the last thing this office needs!
    So you really believe everything that Collins obtained was based on merit?? Whoever wins needs to get rid of the brainwashed clowns like you. Collins azz shouldn’t even have a job based on his previous violations. It’s one thing if he kept his nose clean, and just so happen to get promoted up because of his skin color and azz kissing tactics. But to violate policies that others would have been fired for and continuously get promoted is another. FYI I’m a person of color and I’m not a white person just hating on Collins because of his skin color. There are plenty of minorities that agree with my though process.

Unregistered
    I will answer that...

Because he does not know local, state, or federal laws. And has had numerous IA cases against him or pending that some how get swept under the rug.

Because he has not had enough experience in any of his positions.
    Because he himself can't even write a coherent report.
    Because he is constantly bragging about CC telling him to keep his dik clean.
    I can go on...but I am tired.

Maybe he is playing Chad for a fool and playing along to make a changes when he becomes sheriff....😆😆😆.

But His color does help with the black old church lady vote. His color helps when a black involved complaint is recorded.

He is the poster child of *Though I am Black I am not Here to help Black people...I am here to make as much money as I can in the name of Blackness*

And I am as black as they come so don't even come out your mouth that I am a racist.

Unregistered
    Ski now I’m gonna Herr Plus da schaut los

Unregistered
    News flash I’m an African American and I totally agree with this post. Collins azz kissing and skin color got him where he is now. There are far more highly qualified African Americans that are more deserving than he is. But the difference is, these African Americans go to work and work. They don’t play the azz kissing political games. He is a clown and a disgrace to African American deputies in the S.O. But he isn’t the only African American in the agency that was promoted based on skin color and not skill set. They too are embarrassments.
    Dores Name Wayne ponte non?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast