Protesters at Orient Road Jail - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Please don’t hold the disrespect of one of our employees against the agency. We are not all so arrogant and rude.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t work for your agency and am not under your chain of command‘a leadership. So, I don’t have to follow orders from your supervisors or your Sheriff. My post was NOT bashing HCSO. I was just stating the obvious that your jail was damaged by a small group of lawbreakers your members were ordered to stand down from, which is nonsense. Seems you may be part of the problem. I have the jurisdiction to deal with it, the backing from my agency to deal with it, and the authority to make that call to bring in additional resources if needed. I’m not a tough guy, but someone who is tired of the lawlessness and the lack of response to it due to weak local politicians. Sorry you had to resort to name calling. I’ll make sure not to post on this forum again. I sure hope you don’t deal with the public that way. Tough guy x98. I will continue to have your 6.

And THIS right here, is what could FINALLY spur Chad into acting like a law enforcement official. If another agency with state wide jurisdiction (FHP?, USFPD?, TIAPD?, Seminole Tribe PD?, etc.) came into unincorporated Hillsborough County and began enforcing criminal law on the rioters!

Chad would be absolutely HUMILIATED after the news media showed HCSO deputies standing down right next to a troop of state wide jurisdiction LEOs squashing riots. Can you imagine? I think this idea needs its own thread.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3172128]I don’t work for your agency and am not under your chain of command‘a leadership. So, I don’t have to follow orders from your supervisors or your Sheriff. My post was NOT bashing HCSO.

As the previous post stated we are all not like the person who attempted to bash you. The person is a perfect example of the bully tactics supervisors use here. Thank you for you post that was 100% correct. We have your back.

Unregistered
    But In all fairness, not all supervisors use bully tactics. Just as not all law enforcement officers are racist. The previous comment made about not all of us was made by a supervisor. I appreciate your agreement to the other agency employee that we are not all as the rude arrogant poster. Stay safe!

Unregistered
    There is a video going around showing protesters screaming inside a jail entrance and photograph of protesters pulling open a Sally port Gate claiming it happened at the Orient Road Jail, did this really occur and if so were arrests made?
    I’m sure they were all arrested.

Unregistered
    The really sad fact about this whole incident was there were many Detention Deputies were itching to have those bums arrested, but Law Enforcement deputies under the direction of AC stood by and let the protestors express themselves.

Destroying public property.

Compromising the security of a detention facility.

And NOTHING was done.

CC probably wrote a check from Wifey's account to buy a new sally port gate.

SMH

Unregistered
    The really sad fact about this whole incident was there were many Detention Deputies were itching to have those bums arrested, but Law Enforcement deputies under the direction of AC stood by and let the protestors express themselves.

And NOTHING was done.

SMH
    That's exactly right! And thats why CC needs to get voted out. How the fuk do you let that happen to YOUR jail, YOUR property, and do absolutely nothing about it. Man do I hope he loses big time and his dumbass admin circle jerk staff get canned. They're sweating big time...trust me.

Unregistered
    That's exactly right! And thats why CC needs to get voted out. How the fuk do you let that happen to YOUR jail, YOUR property, and do absolutely nothing about it. Man do I hope he loses big time and his dumbass admin circle jerk staff get canned. They're sweating big time...trust me.
    “trust me”...ok sure yeah uh huh 😆

Unregistered

And NOTHING was done.

SMH
    Did they actually get into the jail facility ?

Unregistered
    Did they actually get into the jail facility ?
    No they didn’t. They messed with the sally port roll down door and then sat outside the front doors for a little bit. There’s a video online of the entire thing. They were protesters and they were wrong for not keeping it peaceful, but it was hardly what it’s being made to seem.

It looked as if Chad was letting them have their say after a week of chaos, but the protestors were monitoring the scanner throughout the video and knew they were being closely watched and not to push it further before they quickly dispersed.

I’m not agreeing with what happened, but it wasn’t what it’s being made to look like at all.

Don’t ask me to post the link here. It was on FB on the guy’s page who videos all the protests. Timmy2Turnt

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast