Protesters at Orient Road Jail
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Protesters at Orient Road Jail

There is a video going around showing protesters screaming inside a jail entrance and photograph of protesters pulling open a Sally port Gate claiming it happened at the Orient Road Jail, did this really occur and if so were arrests made?

Unregistered
    Yes it did , no arrests. They wanted the guy that was run over and arrested released. Some brainiac told them he was at TGH. I hope the cops there have back up.

Unregistered
    Yes, you can now force your way into the sally port in an attempt to free someone and nothing happens.

Unregistered

Official response

Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office Major Anthony Collins said they were not preparing to clear protesters or declare an unlawful assembly. “There’s no reason to (declare) unlawful assembly if they’re peaceful. There’s nothing unlawful about expressing your First Amendment right”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office Major Anthony Collins said they were not preparing to clear protesters or declare an unlawful assembly. “There’s no reason to (declare) unlawful assembly if they’re peaceful. There’s nothing unlawful about expressing your First Amendment right”
    Apparently we just let people damage our own HCSO property and our command staff thinks that is peaceful? Kind of like how the “peaceful” protestors desecrated our memorial.

I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt over the memorial since they took the plaques down, but this incident at the jail involving property damage is the final straw for me.

I’m voting for Boswell in the Republican primary to get Chad out and then I’ll vote for McMullen in the general election.

Unregistered
    If the official statement is not true......some one needs to get this out to the public......You owe it to yourself and other dep's to expose just what lack of support looks like

Unregistered
    When are we going to quit kidding ourselves? The agency does not care about us. We get up and leave our families thinking we are making a difference but all we are doing is putting our families in fear. Nobody cares about law enforcement including this agency.

Unregistered
    If I was an H.C.S.O. Deputy working at the Orient Road Jail I would be prepared for the next assault on the jail as it looks like that was a practice run to determine what you all would do. If so the next one will be bigger and more damaging. Stay safe!!

Unregistered
    For the love of God, can we get a real Sheriff, please. I mean what.the.fukkkkkk?????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are we going to quit kidding ourselves? The agency does not care about us. We get up and leave our families thinking we are making a difference but all we are doing is putting our families in fear. Nobody cares about law enforcement including this agency.
    It sure makes you wonder ....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast