The late Sonny Israel, and how He predicted his son’s downfall. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

They did not attend

But the entire Goldberg Family was there

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But the entire Goldberg Family was there
    That would explain why the trailer park and the candied nut emporium was empty.

Unregistered

Dirt on Scott

Let’s add all dirt on little Scotty boy

Unregistered
    I am no longer with bso and I'm not a fan of Scott's however I can tell you that I knew sonny and his wife and daughter very well. They are admirable people and its sickening that you would talk about such a great man like sonny after his passing. If you have an issue with Scott you should it up with Scott and let sonny rest in peace. He did his time and earned his respect. Let me lay in peace

Unregistered
    I am no longer with bso and I'm not a fan of Scott's however I can tell you that I knew sonny and his wife and daughter very well. They are admirable people and its sickening that you would talk about such a great man like sonny after his passing. If you have an issue with Scott you should it up with Scott and let sonny rest in peace. He did his time and earned his respect. Let me lay in peace
    Let me lay in peace? You’re a lying peice of sh!t.

Unregisteredreally

Really dummy

Again, the Israel flunkies are the dumbest people in the world. The original post says nothing negative about Sonny. In fact it praises him if anything. Sonny thought Scott was a loser. Sonny believed Scott had emotional problems. He actually made entertainment out of Scott’s deficiencies, which were plenty, and were exposed during the Fort Lauderdale Airport shooting and MSD. ScotR had no business being the sheriff. And, if Sonny were alive today, he would have talked Scott out of running for sheriff, because he knew his own son was incapable of handling the job. Thank God Sonny wasn’t here to witness what he accurately would have predicted.

Unregistered
    Let me lay in peace...Huh??? Is this Sonny talking to use from the grave!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234