The late Sonny Israel, and how He predicted his son’s downfall. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Lots and lots of bad stuff coming out

Lots of devastating stuff coming out about Scott Israel, he will not be able to scratch back, he was a horrible sheriff, worse than tony.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lots of devastating stuff coming out about Scott Israel, he will not be able to scratch back, he was a horrible sheriff, worse than tony.
    True that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhyhedoes View Post
    During the 2012 election cycle, Scott was aggressively seeking the Broward County 1013 clubs endorsement(retired NYPD organization). With its close to 750 registered members, it was a viable investment by any candidate. Scott’s father, the late Sonny Israel, was a pioneer of this proud organization and one of its most respected founders and members. The club had strong reservations about supporting Scott. Israel blames Allen Berkowitz, the clubs president, that Allen was committed to Al Lamberti because he was employed by BSO, and Scott shouted this conflict of interest accusing him of selling out Scott’s father. However, was it Allen Berkowitz who swayed the clubs members away from Israel, or was it Scott’s own father who over the years convinced these experience law enforcement members that his son was an incompetent, EDP( NYPD term for emotionally disturbed person). After many conversations with Sonny Israel’s former NYPD partners, it was clear to me that Scott’s father had absolutely no respect for anything Scott did. Sonny relentlessly excoriated his son at 1013 meetings about his ignorance, lack of knowledge, arrogance, and unaccomplished police career with a 3rd rate beach department. Another-words, Sonny thought Scott was an ignoramus. So, although Sonny was now deceased, the members knew very well that even Scott’s own father, would have an issue with endorsing his own son for a position that required competence and extensive responsibility, that he knew Scott didn’t have.

If Sonny were alive today, he would probably not attend any 1013 meetings out of pure embarrassment of his son’s failures. Poor Sonny, a proud accomplished law enforcement professional, with a son who has disgrace the name, Sonny Israel.
    Really who cares about the 10-13 assholes? New York cops are some of the most horrific examples of police.

Unregisteredigiess

Another miss interpretation

Really who cares about the 10-13 assholes? New York cops are some of the most horrific examples of police.
    I guess you missed the whole point of the post. Has nothing to do with NYPD. It relates to the incompetence of Scott Israel and what his father thought of him. You must have purchased your brain at Walmart.

Unregistereditinnow

His own father

Scott Israel Once said “one thing I’ve never been called, and that’s incompetent.” Seems as though his father called him an incompetent loser all the time. Unfortunately, Scott didn’t heed his fathers advice, and didn’t know his own limitations. As a result, 17 dead, 14 school children.

Unregistered

NYPD the best police Dept in the world

FYI – Scott Israel is a horrible leader, anybody would be better than him so when you go to the polls and vote for anyone but Scott Israel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhyhedoes View Post
    During the 2012 election cycle, Scott was aggressively seeking the Broward County 1013 clubs endorsement(retired NYPD organization). With its close to 750 registered members, it was a viable investment by any candidate. Scott’s father, the late Sonny Israel, was a pioneer of this proud organization and one of its most respected founders and members. The club had strong reservations about supporting Scott. Israel blames Allen Berkowitz, the clubs president, that Allen was committed to Al Lamberti because he was employed by BSO, and Scott shouted this conflict of interest accusing him of selling out Scott’s father. However, was it Allen Berkowitz who swayed the clubs members away from Israel, or was it Scott’s own father who over the years convinced these experience law enforcement members that his son was an incompetent, EDP( NYPD term for emotionally disturbed person). After many conversations with Sonny Israel’s former NYPD partners, it was clear to me that Scott’s father had absolutely no respect for anything Scott did. Sonny relentlessly excoriated his son at 1013 meetings about his ignorance, lack of knowledge, arrogance, and unaccomplished police career with a 3rd rate beach department. Another-words, Sonny thought Scott was an ignoramus. So, although Sonny was now deceased, the members knew very well that even Scott’s own father, would have an issue with endorsing his own son for a position that required competence and extensive responsibility, that he knew Scott didn’t have.

If Sonny were alive today, he would probably not attend any 1013 meetings out of pure embarrassment of his son’s failures. Poor Sonny, a proud accomplished law enforcement professional, with a son who has disgrace the name, Sonny Israel.
    DAM anyone who would wast there time and write all this BS has nothing to do at all. GET A LIFE DIDE like really lol

Unregistered

We like to get mumbles fired up

We like to get mumbles fired up, It will be so great after August and mumbles will be in this full-time career at Home Depot or Walmart where are the amazing leader belong, and then he could tell people how to put a round peg in around hole

Unregistered
    Dont sell the broward county voters so short...even with the baggage of msd and his late father's alleged feelings, I can see the voters putting scott back in just to stick it to the governor.
    I wish I knew who you were so I can place a big bet against that

Unregistered
    We like to get mumbles fired up, It will be so great after August and mumbles will be in this full-time career at Home Depot or Walmart where are the amazing leader belong, and then he could tell people how to put a round peg in around hole
    Would you like to make a side bet with me? This is TO.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast