The late Sonny Israel, and how He predicted his son’s downfall. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish I knew who you were so I can place a big bet against that
    I’ll bet any amount, that the dimwitted Scott Israel never steps foot in the PSB again! However, I won’t bet with an Israel supporter. Israel’s 4 supporters are just like him. Lying azzholes who are unemployed and broke. They disparage all the other candidates with lies, while making excuses for the dimwitted amazing poor victim Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    I’ll bet any amount, that the dimwitted Scott Israel never steps foot in the PSB again! However, I won’t bet with an Israel supporter. Israel’s 4 supporters are just like him. Lying azzholes who are unemployed and broke. They disparage all the other candidates with lies, while making excuses for the dimwitted amazing poor victim Scott Israel.
    Hahahahaha, they keep begging for money for mumbles, and claim they have money to bet. Hey Albetta when’s the last time you had an actual job? Washing mumbles balls don’t count!

Unregistered

Scott will be good

He is telling everyone he’s got this, I am on his team. I’m getting paid so I don’t care as long as mumbles pays me I work for members

Unregistered

I da Ira Goldberg

I wet my Escalade with Scott Israel propaganda I going to be major or Colonel if my bus mumble wins

Unregistered
    Pollocks people are some filthy POS' talking about a guys dead father. I smell deep fear coming from the Pollock corner. "I MEAN, THEY HAD THE KID LAID OUT!" Race baiting fool.

Unregisteredpeooleofthose

Israel people so dumb

Pollocks people are some filthy POS' talking about a guys dead father. I smell deep fear coming from the Pollock corner. "I MEAN, THEY HAD THE KID LAID OUT!" Race baiting fool.
    The Israel flunkies May be the dumbest people on the face of this earth. They can’t add, read, subtract, or know how to investigate a person who wants to shoot-up a school.
    In the Sonny Israel posts, all I read is praise of Sonny. The criticism is directed at Sonny’s ignoramus son, who his father clearly stated to his friends that Scott was incompetent.

Unregistered

Wait team tony releasing.........

Put your seatbelt on Tony’s people are getting ready to release the devastating information concerning Bret shoving the baseball bat up the special needs kids buttPut your seatbelt on Tony’s people are getting ready to release the devastating information concerning Bret shoving the baseball bat up the special needs kids butt

Unregistered

Phony scott

Phony Scott I love Gays, blacks, Democrats, not true not true not true I known for 25 years he’s the biggest racist use the N-word millions of times Tony baloney, I’m voting for Tony

Unregisteredonflod

His FLPD opinion

Sonny Israel didn’t only think Scott was incompetent, he thought that way because of where he worked. Sonny’s partners In the NYPD told me he never referred to Scott and the FLPD. He referred to Scott and that beach department. He didn’t even call them a police department. That was obvious based on the beach department command staff Scott planted on the 5th floor. One egregious mistake after another. And 14 dead school children.

Unregistered

Speaking of Scotty's family

I don't recall if his brother Ira (retired DEA Agent), not dumbo Goldberg or his sister attending the 2012 or 2016 Swearing In Ceremony? That would say alot about Scotty boy!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast