Aclu
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aclu

Unregistered

Aclu

I just heard on the radio that a member of the ACLU will now be working with investigators on police involved shootings in Hillsborough County. This came from Chronistor's bro-in-law on his radio program.

Unregistered
    True. Three days ago CC, ACLU, and NAACP held a news conference. Google it while sitting down with a drink and popcorn. See you in HR dropping papers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just heard on the radio that a member of the ACLU will now be working with investigators on police involved shootings in Hillsborough County. This came from Chronistor's bro-in-law on his radio program.
    Ron McMullen will not allow this to happen.

Unregistered
    True. Three days ago CC, ACLU, and NAACP held a news conference. Google it while sitting down with a drink and popcorn. See you in HR dropping papers.
    Stop. No one is quitting. And as for the other thread where someone was asked for NAMES of people who quit, they just made up some random initials. A.B., C.D., E.F., and G.H. resigned. Yeah right. NAMES or it didn't happen. No one is quitting because of Chad.

Unregistered
    He just showed you all what side he is on. If you don’t vote against him on 8/18, then you get what you get going forward, and I don’t want to read anymore complaining on this board because you had the chance to remove the cancer, and YOU left it to grow and fester.

Unregistered
    Stop. No one is quitting. And as for the other thread where someone was asked for NAMES of people who quit, they just made up some random initials. A.B., C.D., E.F., and G.H. resigned. Yeah right. NAMES or it didn't happen. No one is quitting because of Chad.
    Stop lol. Another weak supervisor trying to change the topic and avoid the truth. One deputy who left last week sent a email to over 400 people. We know the names and if you dont, your just another example of another supervisor that doesn't know what is going on. Face the fact.

Unregistered
    Go away troll.

Unregistered
    Stop lol. Another weak supervisor trying to change the topic and avoid the truth. One deputy who left last week sent a email to over 400 people. We know the names and if you dont, your just another example of another supervisor that doesn't know what is going on. Face the fact.
    She didn't leave because of CC, she left because her family is moving out of state. But even if that was one leaving because CC, there would only be one name on that list.

Unregistered
    List of initials may be of people that left but I agree, CC was not the reason. And if by the way, some initials left quite a while ago and I know of at least one that wanted his job back.

Unregistered
    Sorry to think there are people in our agency who dont believe that people are leaving. I have never seen a place with such low moral. If you disagree you might need a ramdom urine screening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast