Tony doesn’t get any endorsement from his own people
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony doesn’t get any endorsement from his own people

Tony is hated by his own men. How can you be a good leader when none of your people respect you? I guess this proves the pro Tony people on here is just Benny and some other brass that want to keep their jobs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony is hated by his own men. How can you be a good leader when none of your people respect you? I guess this proves the pro Tony people on here is just Benny and some other brass that want to keep their jobs.
    Yeah we know, Israel’s not as bad. Bullsh!t, he was given the distinction of a no confidence vote before Tony and NEVER gave us a decent raise. Tony being what he is, does not make Israel any better. He’s still a sc~mbag!

#Pollock2020

Unregistered
    Yeah we know, Israel’s not as bad. Bullsh!t, he was given the distinction of a no confidence vote before Tony and NEVER gave us a decent raise. Tony being what he is, does not make Israel any better. He’s still a sc~mbag!

#Pollock2020
    I agree with you. All I’m saying is israel is better than tony. Oh and pollock might get 10% of the vote so if I were you I would vote for scotty

Unregistered
    I agree with you. I All I’m saying is israel is better than tony. Oh and pollock might get 10% of the vote so if I were you I would vote for scotty
    Both wrong Tony will win and win big.

Unregistered

Somebody REALLY needs to tell GREG the Circus Freak to STFU!!!!!😂

Both wrong Tony will win and win big.
    WHO asked YOU for your opinion GREG you giant Orange waterheaded, dancing 💃 half-witted , circus freak?

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony will win the primary elections in August 18. Get ready for a new Id card

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony will win the primary elections in August 18. Get ready for a new Id card
    We are ready for a new ID card. The one that says Scott Israel on it. I think even the black voters in Broward realize the violent crime and shootings in their neighborhoods are way up with Tony in charge. They had five shootings in one night in Central Broward.

It’s only going to get worse the longer he stays. If Toney gets elected policing in Broward will be completely over with, and you will see what it’s like to live in Chaz. You better go buy lots of guns and lots of ammo of you want to live in Chaz with Phony gang banger Toney.

Unregistered

Toney’s the mayor of Chaz

They’re trying to tell you something. You might want to listen dummies.

Unregistered
    We are ready for a new ID card. The one that says Scott Israel on it. I think even the black voters in Broward realize the violent crime and shootings in their neighborhoods are way up with Tony in charge. They had five shootings in one night in Central Broward.

It’s only going to get worse the longer he stays. If Toney gets elected policing in Broward will be completely over with, and you will see what it’s like to live in Chaz. You better go buy lots of guns and lots of ammo of you want to live in Chaz with Phony gang banger Toney.
    The only thing you’re going to get with Scott Israel’s name on it is a bad check.

Unregistered
    The only thing you’re going to get with Scott Israel’s name on it is a bad check.
    I think you’re confusing Scott with Toney. As I recall he was th e one arrested for passing bad checks. No ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast