Scott Israel is in a big lead

Unregistered

Scott Israel is in a big lead

Israel will take this and bring BSO back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big lead in what county? Not Broward

Unregistered
    Back to where? He didn’t do sh!t for us when he was here. Why would the un employed loser do the right thing now? The only thing he leads in is having the most unemployed losers as supporters and having the highest civilian death toll in Broward history. Just say no to Israel!

#anyonebutIsrael

Unregistered
    I will be voting for Israel. I will not vote for someone who has killed someone

Unregistered
    I won’t vote for someone who’s incompetence contributed to the deaths of 14 kids. See who wins genius.

Unregistered

22 deaths

Scott Israel will not be the Sheriff of this County or in Law Enforcement again! Israel never had a plan for a Terrorist Attack at the airport. Never had a sit down with the surrounding municipalities for backup. That's why it turned into a cluster F$#k. 5 dead. Everybody complaining about the radio's and communication not working properly. So Israel took everything away from Pusins so he could work only on communications and radios with the County Commission. 13 months later we have the massacre at MSD, 14 students and 3 adults dead.
    Communications and radios still not working properly! Thank you Robert Pusins for milking the agency and doing nothing. Let's not forget Captain Jan Jordan, in a dream like state of mind, another FLPD loser that did nothing! So, the amazing Scott Israel's chances of winning are zero! His legacy will be 22 dead on his watch!

Unregistered
    Hey ISRAEL also killed someone so I guess your voting for Jones because he never killed anyone let alone do anything in Pompano or Dania or in Miami. MF is scared to take a domestic disturbance.