Vote for Charles Nanney - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Then if not for sheriff definitely for PBA president better than the political kiss ass wife beater or the incompetent one. Both are greedy and hypocrites Charles cares and truly supports officers that’s for him for president.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then if not for sheriff definitely for PBA president better than the political kiss ass wife beater or the incompetent one. Both are greedy and hypocrites Charles cares and truly supports officers that’s for him for president.
    John Jenkins has that covered. He is running against Stahl this upcoming election and will make the positive changes we need.

Unregistered
    John Jenkins has that covered. He is running against Stahl this upcoming election and will make the positive changes we need.
    Jenkins is a huge POS. As much as Stahl sucks, I’ll take him any day over Jenkins.

Unregistered
    Nanney stop writing about yourself.

Unregistered
    Nanney only writes that about Stahl because when they are together Stahl feeds Nanny's ego which is always famished. Nanney is gone and I couldn’t be happier. The POS strung me along and while I could have gone to another specialized unit, Nanney kept making promises that I later found out he knew he couldn’t make.
    He thinks is a GOD but it think he is the opposite which is DOG.

Unregistered
    Nanney only writes that about Stahl because when they are together Stahl feeds Nanny's ego which is always famished. Nanney is gone and I couldn’t be happier. The POS strung me along and while I could have gone to another specialized unit, Nanney kept making promises that I later found out he knew he couldn’t make.
    He thinks is a GOD but it think he is the opposite which is DOG.
    If you worked he respected you!!! You must on their other hand been those that didn’t.

Unregistered
    If you worked he respected you!!! You must on their other hand been those that didn’t.
    You write as bad as Nanney did. Maybe you are Nanney

Unregistered

John is Grabage

John is Trash. He linked up w his 33 who is a New 33 from A political background to infiltrate the members to vote black. How convenient! Well John is not black or Cuban he is FAKE! Nothing will change, you not change, your all about the $$$$$! Not members!!

Unregistered

Dumbest statement on leo affairs

It’s the “real cops cop” mindset that got us in the mess we are currently in
    I barely know Nanney but saying being a cops cop is why we are in the mess we are in is stupid as ffuucckk!

He was my boss in South and TNT and took care of workers. But also took care of the people by directing us to fight crime. The non-cop brass kissing ass to anti-cop haters is why we are in the current state.

How was the breakdancing biittcch boss actions working.? Does the officers on street respect that....NO! Do they respect bosses that back up real police work? YES!!!!

Not about Nanney or his opposite AD Daniels its about leadership and honest!!! I ask you who do you want leading us especially if you get into a shooting or UOF that's good but media and BLM comes for you making it bad?

Do you want a real cop who won't kneel or one fake who will smile to your face and kneel before a domestic terror group?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12