Paul Fern - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Paul Fern

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I could care less who makes the SHERIFF. The last three haven't stopped my pension or paycheck.
    Two questions for you:

1. Why don't you care who the next sheriff is?
    2. Is life more than your current paycheck and your future pension? Or is that the only thing that matters to you, in lieu of considering what is good for the community?

Unregistered
    This is not a small agency. Do your job and you are a number. It doesn't matter who the SHERIFF is. The upper staff comes and go as always. Stay outta politics. Realistically The Colonel will be the next SHERIFF. Historically look across Florida. Employed by the agency currently a staff officer working in uniform,Education,Experience in LE. Not to mention community backing. Have you Seen many supporting political signs or you tube throw the employee the bus videos lately...... Yep that about sums its up. Sorry you can't chop at sentence structure all you want. I am Just looking at this realistically. But hey what do I know. Just my .02 I wish you well in your vote. That is your right! I am not trying to sway you either way. God bless the USA

Unregistered
    This is not a small agency. Do your job and you are a number. It doesn't matter who the SHERIFF is. The upper staff comes and go as always. Stay outta politics. Realistically The Colonel will be the next SHERIFF. Historically look across Florida. Employed by the agency currently a staff officer working in uniform,Education,Experience in LE. Not to mention community backing. Have you Seen many supporting political signs or you tube throw the employee the bus videos lately...... Yep that about sums its up. Sorry you can't chop at sentence structure all you want. I am Just looking at this realistically. But hey what do I know. Just my .02 I wish you well in your vote. That is your right! I am not trying to sway you either way. God bless the USA
    I agree just like col dunklee. He was elected sheriff because he was a staff officer and endorsed.

Unregistered
    Two questions for you:

1. Why don't you care who the next sheriff is?
    2. Is life more than your current paycheck and your future pension? Or is that the only thing that matters to you, in lieu of considering what is good for the community?
    Anyone who says it's immaterial who the next sheriff will be -- is wrong. Any who says ethics is immaterial -- is wrong. God alone knows who the next sheriff will be. However, for the first time in over 25 years, someone actually asked me who to vote for. The answer is not Kurt Hoffman. God help us!

Unregistered
    Great dude and had a leg in the race! Just didnt work out

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234