Paul Fern
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Fern

Dupee Doo

Paul Fern

Is this loser still in the race or has he finally realized he just doesn’t have what it takes?

Unregistered
    If what it takes is being a liar and a thief I would say no. But if being a honest good cop is a requirement I would say yes.

Unregistered

De Soto Deputy on Chamberlain

What possible good comes from you supporting Hoffman bro? You realize how many of your brother LEOs he is going to fukk over and how May he has? Just give a good solid reason why you would stick this douchebag’s sign in your yard. Do you hate all working class Sarasota Deputies and want them to suffer?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupee Doo View Post
    Is this loser still in the race or has he finally realized he just doesn’t have what it takes?
    Does Eric Robinson and his fat wife still look like twins? Hell yea he is in this race hang on.

Unregistered
    To those of you who do not know Fern, just ask any Deputy that works for the SSO And ask that deputy about the morale? Ask them if they could give you an example of a shady decision from the third floor within 20 seconds and they could give you multiple. Don’t vote for someone that has an ability to be deceitful when he speaks and sell a bunch of lies, as he has done his whole career! Vote for someone that has true Law Enforcement (boots on the ground, who’s “office” was a green and white) experience!
    While deputies are being yelled at and called racial names, Meanwhile the Deputies are helping them from getting hit by cars and protecting them, the Sheriff decides to kneel down with this group of anti law enforcement. SMH!
    Fern 2020!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To those of you who do not know Fern, just ask any Deputy that works for the SSO And ask that deputy about the morale? Ask them if they could give you an example of a shady decision from the third floor within 20 seconds and they could give you multiple. Don’t vote for someone that has an ability to be deceitful when he speaks and sell a bunch of lies, as he has done his whole career! Vote for someone that has true Law Enforcement (boots on the ground, who’s “office” was a green and white) experience!
    While deputies are being yelled at and called racial names, Meanwhile the Deputies are helping them from getting hit by cars and protecting them, the Sheriff decides to kneel down with this group of anti law enforcement. SMH!
    Fern 2020!!!!!!
    I'm 100% a Fern supporter for these reasons alone and I know there is a good backing within the agency because of this as well. His campaign just seems to have gone silent lately and with the election coming up soon he really needs to do something to have the public done with him. Seeing all those Hoffman signs as I drive around really eats me up and I'm worried a ton of voters don't even know Fern is on the ballot at this point.

Unregistered

Fern’s car 1 plan...

This guy has surrounded himself with a he crazies. His car 2 was going to be Tony H. And they all sit around at that restaurant and talk about the conspiracies that Tony H. And the other crazy ex deputies still believe. Hoffman sucks but he’s 1000x better then some idiot who would be los.

Unregistered
    This guy has surrounded himself with a he crazies. His car 2 was going to be Tony H. And they all sit around at that restaurant and talk about the conspiracies that Tony H. And the other crazy ex deputies still believe. Hoffman sucks but he’s 1000x better then some idiot who would be los.
    I think Fern will bring Kost back to run the place actually. So tell me why Kost
    Wouldn’t be a the best number 2 ding a ling breath ? I am all ears. Tony H. ?You’re just making up shiz now. Skeered much?

Unregistered
    I would trust Tony Hedrick before Kurt Hoffman -- and they both have histories.

Desoto Boy Signs

Desoto Dep

His wife is the victims advocate here and he’s a tool. Sgt. Sheckindoof’s buddy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast