Paul Fern - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul Fern

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't worry there will term limits! Fern will be limited to 0 terms and Hoffman will be limited to terms of his probation. Then we can get a Sheriff appointed because although Hoffman will get elected neither on of these dumba**es are good for the agency.

Hoffman has a past that would score prison if it was on a scoresheet and Fern never should have tried to run. His heart wasn't in it, he got talked into this by some of the disgruntled walk aways and he just isn't a admin guy, go play with your puppies this politics thing aint for you fella.

Now before all your trolls start hammering me about how Paul is this and Paul is that, as yourself this, if he REALLY thought the agency needed him, if he REALLY thought Kurt was bad for us, why didn't he do a damn thing to try and get elected?? It wasn't real boys and girls. His EGO wouldn't let himself step aside.
    What are you talking about? Ding a ling breath ! Fern spends every moment of the day meeting with people and groups from the community. He goes non stop. Why haven’t you done anything to help your agency? Do something puss.

Unregistered

1800 ask gary

By the numbers...

1. The "elected" office of sheriff is good because he cannot be bullied by county commissioners (look at how mayors and city commissioners have tied the hands of many "appointed" police chiefs). Conversely, some elected sheriffs will egregiously pander just to get votes, such as when Knight joined Sarasota's BLM/Antifa protesters (click here for a reminder of Knight's pandering to BLM/Antifa).
    2. Term limits are good for sheriffs because it prevents "institutional creep" (click here for a reminder of what institutional creep is).
    3. It's important to remember that a sword has two edges and cuts both ways. Whoever has the sword must know how to hold it firmly and wield it fairly and without prejudice or vindictive politics (paybacks) (click here for the political paybacks that are already expected from Kurt Hoffman, before the sheriffs election has even been consummated).

Well when your best buddy is Gary Kompothecaras aka 1-800-ASK-GARY then you have a good chance of getting donations. Oh by the way wasn't his bratty son just kicked off MTV because of "racist" remarks

Unregistered
    Well all those businesses belong to 1-800-ASK-GARY. When he's your money man you will go far. Oh and I do recall that Gary K's bratty son was just kicked off of MTV for racist remarks. I wonder where he learned that kind of behavior.

Unregistered

Drunk Post Much?

Well all those businesses belong to 1-800-ASK-GARY. When he's your money man you will go far. Oh and I do recall that Gary K's bratty son was just kicked off of MTV for racist remarks. I wonder where he learned that kind of behavior.
    Looks like Paul and his little chubby buddy Tony H. We’re up late drunk posting about Gary K and Kurt H.

Nobody cares about Gary donating thousands to Kurt. They care about you claiming to have all of the support of the agency and thousands of supporters county wide yet you can’t raise a frickin dollar. Talk about lying to the people!

Unregistered
    Looks like Paul and his little chubby buddy Tony H. We’re up late drunk posting about Gary K and Kurt H.

Nobody cares about Gary donating thousands to Kurt. They care about you claiming to have all of the support of the agency and thousands of supporters county wide yet you can’t raise a frickin dollar. Talk about lying to the people!
    I care about Gary K and his racist son donating thousands of dollars to a man who could become the next Sheriff. Kurt has taken money from a proven racist and white supremacist. Not just a small contribution thousands of dollars from a person who used the n-word on social media post to degrade another human. I have a problem with that!!!!! So FO puzzy Kurt will be directed and control by a white racist that is a god dam problem idiot

Unregistered
    So FO puzzy

Ok Paul, keep it classy, keep it classy.

Unregistered
    Isn't this the guy that was arrested by MSO and the SSO Sheriff took his Special ID card away? I can see KH Thanking him for his money but he's much smarter than that. I think your stretching it. Say what you will but KH has this one in the bag. I like Paul but you can take every deputy and their families outta the votes and it still wouldn't matter. I see KH signs everywhere. He works for the SSO and has much educational backing. The difference in a Realist and Idealist.

A Realist wakes up and go to work. An idealist sleeps his day away and hasn't work up from dreaming...

Unregistered
    Isn't this the guy that was arrested by MSO and the SSO Sheriff took his Special ID card away? I can see KH Thanking him for his money but he's much smarter than that. I think your stretching it. Say what you will but KH has this one in the bag. I like Paul but you can take every deputy and their families outta the votes and it still wouldn't matter. I see KH signs everywhere. He works for the SSO and has much educational backing. The difference in a Realist and Idealist.

A Realist wakes up and go to work. An idealist sleeps his day away and hasn't work up from dreaming...
    You must be a Hoffman backer with grammar like that. I hope you write your reports better than this.

Unregistered

Wow that is good skoolin Use got
    Glad Kunt has you on his side.

Unregistered
    You must be a Hoffman backer with grammar like that. I hope you write your reports better than this.
    Ok Cry babie. On this date and time. You haven't got a chance. I could care less who makes the SHERIFF. The last three haven't stopped my pension or paycheck. I am beingbetting this one won't either. Get off your soap box and wake up. You sound like a school girl.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast