Welcome to a new PRPD finally. You don’t deserve it but need it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Welcome to a new PRPD finally. You don’t deserve it but need it.

The new Chief is a highly professional individual. Hope those who think they run the show check themselves now, or it will be an early retirement. Also stay off other pages with your drama. Nothing to be concerned with as long as you’re not a cop who violates civil liberties and falls in line you’ll be good.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new Chief is a highly professional individual. Hope those who think they run the show check themselves now, or it will be an early retirement. Also stay off other pages with your drama. Nothing to be concerned with as long as you’re not a cop who violates civil liberties and falls in line you’ll be good.
    Knock it off. This is uncalled for, and not necessary. Your agency is in a great position to move forward in a positive direction.

Unregistered
    Knock it off. This is uncalled for, and not necessary. Your agency is in a great position to move forward in a positive direction.
    I don’t see an issue with the original post but I do agree with you. Hopefully PRPD will be great again. Guy looks outstanding on paper with the backing from his agency.

Unregistered
    I don’t see an issue with the original post but I do agree with you. Hopefully PRPD will be great again. Guy looks outstanding on paper with the backing from his agency.
    Agreed. PRPD now has a chief of amazing caliber. He's really going to be missed. You guys are lucky. Major Robinson is a great leader, has a wealth of knowledge, and very respected among other agencies.

Unregistered
    I agree, no more closed door meetings involving certain cops with the mayor and the city manager.

Unregistered
    I agree, no more closed door meetings involving certain cops with the mayor and the city manager.
    Agreed. But in all fairness, there used to be a few sgts and a now former chief that did the same thing at a now convicted felon former mayor's house. So, you know...... glass houses and all.

Unregistered
    Agreed. But in all fairness, there used to be a few sgts and a now former chief that did the same thing at a now convicted felon former mayor's house. So, you know...... glass houses and all.
    AR wont be able to hug and kiss of this Chief.

Unregistered
    My brother said "the new chief is a genius."

Unregistered
    My brother said "the new chief is a genius."
    Don't start trying to cause issues, by pretending to be someone on here that you aren't. We know who you're trying to insinuate you are with the "my brother" BS. I've spoken to him, and he doesn't post on this nonsense. Worry about how many cows you can wrangle up on your county roads now, and cause havoc on your own forum.

Unregistered
    Any openings? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast