Uniforms new Updating - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need a covid uniform
    I want an outfit for Friday’s and for Tuesday’s.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump was a rookie to politics and has done more than career politicians for our country. He brought core values to finance, employees and business, made other nations put in their fair share, has fought much of the idiot cry babies from just wanting to get paid for doing nothing and they live in mommy's house.
    Wait.
    This sounds like LEADERSHIP. Life experience. Maturity. Duty. Fairness. Service. Integrity.
    None of the guys with 15 years or less are showing what they can do to LEAD. They lack maturity, police life experience, fair is only based on their friend and family connection because they do not have real experience or qualifications, do not have integrity because of the last point, do not want to serve without being served first, and do not want or try to improve themselves to benefit the department. 15 years is a very long time to get up to speed, but it is easier to blame the guys lucky enough to be at the ends of their careers.
    The real light is on the guys in the middle, not the end.
    I know!! And Trump also showed his love of country by looking the other way when he learned that the Russian government was offering paid bounties to Afghanis who killed American servicemen!!
    He’s awesome, especially when he’s licking boots and azzhol belonging to Comrade Putin!!
    Dumb gullible suckers. I only wish I could sell you a used car. Your idiot retarded ass would buy anything.

Unregistered
    This thread went the wrong way. This is south florida so we should have white blouse, tan pants uniforms. Maybe a cutoff tank top for our buff members. I like the sewn on badge but we should have a choice of colors such as pink or rainbow for our light on the loafers types, the red, black and green for our more militant black types, blue and white for our semitic types, green for our Gaelic types, and so on and so forth. Maybe we can also get little frilly lace sleeves and some Bruno Magli shoes. And of course the hard chargers could be decked out in full army ocp uniform complete with battle helmet and optics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123