Twitter laws
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twitter laws

Unregistered

Twitter laws

BREAKING NOW

@HalseyBeshears

Effective immediately, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation is suspending on premises consumption of alcohol at bars statewide.

10:05 AM · Jun 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

exemployee
    These people are really hurting now financially. You’re going to have to PHYSICALLY make many shut down You just thought you folks were in danger before. Have fun tonight losers 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exemployee View Post
    These people are really hurting now financially. You’re going to have to PHYSICALLY make many shut down You just thought you folks were in danger before. Have fun tonight losers 😂
    The emergency order was from the secretary, the governors or is contradictory.

Unregistered
    This guys an idiot. All the bad press and he comes out with his own order and still as of 746pm there is no mention of this on our website. Where is the order? Do food trucks count this time? Hello Halsey???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guys an idiot. All the bad press and he comes out with his own order and still as of 746pm there is no mention of this on our website. Where is the order? Do food trucks count this time? Hello Halsey???
    Oh he’s a huge idiot. If we had ever been able to enforce anything maybe he wouldn’t have to punish an entire industry again.

As for you, the order has been posted on the emergency page since this afternoon. Scroll down to the “Department Emergency Orders” section and it’s posted (note, this is a Dept “emergency order” not an executive order from the Governor). Order direct link: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr...EO_2020-09.pdf

As for food trucks… no. But you have to follow him on Twitter where he’s commenting on all this. No. Seriously. On TWITTER. He’s actually clarifying on Twitter…

https://twitter.com/halseybeshears/s...425543168?s=21

Unregistered
    Oh he’s a huge idiot. If we had ever been able to enforce anything maybe he wouldn’t have to punish an entire industry again.

As for you, the order has been posted on the emergency page since this afternoon. Scroll down to the “Department Emergency Orders” section and it’s posted (note, this is a Dept “emergency order” not an executive order from the Governor). Order direct link: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr...EO_2020-09.pdf

As for food trucks… no. But you have to follow him on Twitter where he’s commenting on all this. No. Seriously. On TWITTER. He’s actually clarifying on Twitter…

https://twitter.com/halseybeshears/s...425543168?s=21
    I have never been more embarrassed to be a dbpr employee. We are experiencing some sad times.

Unregistered
    I have never been more embarrassed to be a dbpr employee. We are experiencing some sad times.
    I'll check back with you in a couple days.

Unregistered
    I have to say I learn more about what I am supposed to be enforcing from leoaffairs and Twitter then I do from my own chain of command. Isn’t it crazy.

Unregistered
    I have to say I learn more about what I am supposed to be enforcing from leoaffairs and Twitter then I do from my own chain of command. Isn’t it crazy.
    Crazy is as crazy does. Welcome to the fold!

Unregistered
    Can someone tell this dude to email us his policies he’s creating on twitter???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast