McLynas Trying to Get Bob Removed as Sheriff of the Year and Pres of the FSA - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Apparently Santana has already started the offensive. My neighbors and I received flyers yesterday about mclynas and his criminal history. Does not look good at all!!

Unregistered
    Can you post the political flyer you got

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG did you get past 4th grade? It is "PAST", not "passed". God help the people of Pinellas if you are the calibre of deputy at the PCSO. Leave the politics to the adults with a brain. Watch the debate on July 7th between Santana and McLynas and watch Santana get seriously smoked.
    Are you a moron? Ever hear of the stupid spell check changing words?

Unregistered
    But McLynas can’t fight. If he gets in the MMA cage with Bob, I’ll give him some respect. Of course, Bob would beat the living fukc out of Jimmy.
    That would be the battle of the wimps. A wimp criminal vs a wimp lawyer.

Unregistered
    Apparently Santana has already started the offensive. My neighbors and I received flyers yesterday about mclynas and his criminal history. Does not look good at all!!
    That's funny... Here is Santana talking about himself.

A delinquent and troublemaker – violent and unteachable.
    Those are the words that Eliseo Santana uses to describe himself as a teenager in the early 1970s.

Education: United Electronics Institute, associate degree; Tampa College, bachelor’s degree; Schiller International University, master’s degree in business administration
    Occupation: Retired communications maintenance supervisor, Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
    Political Experience: None

He was a ringleader of Hispanic students at his Worcester, Massachusetts, high school, he said, and racial violence was routine.
    “By today’s standards, I would have been sent to jail.”
    Instead, the school got rid of him by giving him a diploma “a year and a half before I was supposed to graduate.”
    He had the reading and writing skills of a third-grader.

“I was not prepared for the real world after high school,” Santana said. “I think what made me so violent was my inability to read and write. I felt inferior and hated myself for it.”

For those of you that don't know.... "Schiller International University" is downstairs from the PCSO CPI.

Unregistered
    YEAH!! Let's see it!!

Unregistered
    James Lynas has been arrrested and sued and committed for mental health evaluation by a Judge. Sure kind of scumbag we end as a Sheriff. James Lynas is a maggot.

Unregistered
    James Lynas has been arrrested and sued and committed for mental health evaluation by a Judge. Sure kind of scumbag we end as a Sheriff. James Lynas is a maggot.
    Lots of people have been arrested and sued. The president included. Do you have a conviction sheet? I'll wait.

Unregistered
    Lots of people have been arrested and sued. The president included. Do you have a conviction sheet? I'll wait.
    Arrested = GUILTY. Case dismissed = victim wants no prosecution. If UR arrested UR GUILTY! How many Law abiding people spent as many nights in jail as you James? Not many. People don’t want a swinger jail bird sheriff. I know maybe you can be the sheriff of the swinger club with your X?

Unregistered
    No, arrested is not guilty despite your erroneous declaration. In fact, what makes America AMERICA is innocent until proven guilty. Why do you hate America and jurisprudence?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast