McLynas Trying to Get Bob Removed as Sheriff of the Year and Pres of the FSA - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But McLynas can’t fight. If he gets in the MMA cage with Bob, I’ll give him some respect. Of course, Bob would beat the living fukc out of Jimmy.
    Great, so now we want to elect a Sheriff based on how much of a bad ass he is?

Unregistered
    Apparently Santana has already started the offensive. My neighbors and I received flyers yesterday about mclynas and his criminal history. Does not look good at all!!
    McLynas criminal history is right on his website, https://mclynasforsheriff.com/ Do you even know how stupid the argument is? McLynas was arrested 4 or 5 times in Pinellas county after he informed Bob he was running against him. I don't remember the details as if the charges were dropped, if he got acquitted, but what I do know is that he has no convictions.

That is part of the reason he wants Bob out. Bob had him illegally arrested a handful of times but none of the charges stuck. So McLynas is at fault now for the number of arrests he has? Isn't the Bob the sheriff the idiot in this case? 4 plus arrests and he couldn't get anything to stick? Does anyone really wants to support a Sheriff that arrests people in retaliation even though there is no real crime to charge with?

It is funny/sad what the media wont cover. McLynas has texts from a Deputy to his 11 year old daughter, offering candy and camping to spend the night with her. Deputy actually showed up to the girls house with a tent and some gummy bears. Bob not only didn't investigate his deputy, he went as far as to contact CPS and demand they didn't interview the deputy or mr McLynas. Same Deputy was later fired for sexual assault to another young woman.

If you did real deep, you will hear about an arrest for a bounced check. Let see if anyone can actually show a conviction related to that case.

People, don't be idiots! Everyone loves to drink the cops koolaid because that is what we've been SOLD and TAUGHT! Someone's arrest record doesn't mean much! One could say convictions are the ones that matter, but even when you look into those you will find lots of shitty stuff.

To sum it up, McLynas does have an arrest record, but no convictions. If you think about it, if all of his arrests ended up with no convictions, he could argue he was actually kidnapped all those times by the police.

Unregistered
    James Lynas has been arrrested and sued and committed for mental health evaluation by a Judge. Sure kind of scumbag we end as a Sheriff. James Lynas is a maggot.
    Basically he has been screwed by the system, and that is why he is fighting back. Why don't you share the full story?

James McLynas has been arrested about 5 times, how many times was he convicted?

James McLynas was arrested then sued regarding a stop payment on a cashiers check, do you know the outcome? Was he convicted for that incident? Did he lose the settlement?

James McLynas was committed for mental health evaluation. I don't know the details about that one to be honest. But what was the outcome?Was the judge that committed him the same judge he had to fire his own lawyers to then put in a motion for the judge to recuse himself because of all the conflict of interest?

James McLynas, after successfully getting the judge changed, was able to gain fully custody of his daughter while he was in jail arrested for yet another bogus charge. Bob decided him to arrest him just in time for McLynas not to be able to go to court, hoping it would derail his case. Obviously it didn't.

Basically, most of the arguments that are being used against McLynas come from the illegal actions of Bob.

Unregistered
    Arrested = GUILTY. Case dismissed = victim wants no prosecution. If UR arrested UR GUILTY! How many Law abiding people spent as many nights in jail as you James? Not many. People don’t want a swinger jail bird sheriff. I know maybe you can be the sheriff of the swinger club with your X?
    What an idiot! Arrested means guilty? You do realize that there are HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of videos of people getting arrested while there was no crime?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123