July 4th - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: July 4th

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought detectives were just complaining for holiday pay???? Stop whining. Most detectives couldn’t solve a case anyways. Keep inactivating and enjoy your weekends off. Patrol works every holiday if it’s their regular day on so Detective’s can help out now. Don’t worry it will get back to normal and you all can sit around. In D2 you all will have Mickey Mouse Mazda running around in civilian clothes wearing his gun and badge. Total weirdo. He was worthless as a cop and he is worthless now.
    Mickey Mouse Mazda. Real cute. I can promise you he would looove to discuss it in person with you. But you won’t say it to his face. Isn’t that right, you little diick?

Unregistered
    Not one of you scabs will call in on July 4th. You people are all talk. The way it was back up north...you would get a visit from some union muscle if you DIDNT call I’m sick!

Unregistered
    Not one of you scabs will call in on July 4th. You people are all talk. The way it was back up north...you would get a visit from some union muscle if you DIDNT call I’m sick!
    Sorry you fell this way. If you have prior experience in a walk out, help us do it right.

Unregistered
    So how does a thread about detectives complaining about having to work the 4th turn into bashing a retired cop. A reserve officer who puts on his gun when he is out investigating cases he gets assigned. If you knew your facts you would have known that he has had the misfortune of walking in on suspects in pawn stores. I worked for the guy on SAC and I appreciate everything he did for me that helped get me promoted.

Unregistered
    I thought detectives were just complaining for holiday pay???? Stop whining. Most detectives couldn’t solve a case anyways. Keep inactivating and enjoy your weekends off. Patrol works every holiday if it’s their regular day on so Detective’s can help out now. Don’t worry it will get back to normal and you all can sit around. In D2 you all will have Mickey Mouse Mazda running around in civilian clothes wearing his gun and badge. Total weirdo. He was worthless as a cop and he is worthless now.
    Let me guess. Too much going on at home? Worked too much extra duty because you live beyond your means? Just not a good test taker? What is it little fella? Why can’t you pass a simple multiple choice test? Or maybe you did pass. Probably passed a few times but just can’t get picked. Is that it? With such a stellar attitude I can’t imagine why you’d be crying about your patrol schedule that you signed up for. Who’s whining now? Don’t worry, I’m glad to help out. I’ll call you to come transport when I need you.

Unregistered
    Absolutely amazing!

Crybaby detective upset he/she doesn't have their 3 day holiday weekend off, just like the 9 other holidays you get off each year, without question. Really unbelievable. You had no problem burning thru your 3 FREE flex days now did you?

Keep telling your kids how much of a hero you are plucking key at desk all day! Just face your fears get to work chicken shot.

Unregistered
    So how does a thread about detectives complaining about having to work the 4th turn into bashing a retired cop. A reserve officer who puts on his gun when he is out investigating cases he gets assigned. If you knew your facts you would have known that he has had the misfortune of walking in on suspects in pawn stores. I worked for the guy on SAC and I appreciate everything he did for me that helped get me promoted.
    He’s a loud mouth washed up has been that needs to go away. Fck him he was an a**hole and is still one today. Get a life and move on Dipsh*t.

Unregistered
    You should stop by and tell him yourself tough guy. He is a loud mouth because he is ine of the few that will stand up for himself instead of complaining quietly in the shadows like you anonymous heroes. He was and still is more of a cop than you could ever hope to be. Then again you are such a bad ass that you bash a guy by name but dont have the balls to put your name on the post. Typical keyboard tough guy.

Unregistered
    You should stop by and tell him yourself tough guy. He is a loud mouth because he is ine of the few that will stand up for himself instead of complaining quietly in the shadows like you anonymous heroes. He was and still is more of a cop than you could ever hope to be. Then again you are such a bad ass that you bash a guy by name but dont have the balls to put your name on the post. Typical keyboard tough guy.
    I have told you my opinion many times over the Years you know exactly who I am. Quit writing as if it’s someone else and not you posting. You know where I am if you Want to see me face to face and I’ll put you in the dirt just as I have in the past. Remember douche.

Unregistered
    I stopped by and banged on your door. You refused to come outside to fight me. Instead, you stood at the window and apologized over and over. Apology not accepted, biiitch!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast