I am out of here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

I am out of here

Time to find another job.
    There is absolutely no reason to be in law enforcement anymore. Ever asshole you have contact with will sue you. When you have fifty or sixty Pending law suits which YOU will be paying a lawyer To defend you, NOT the agency, the light will go off. Just one successful suit will strip you of everything you have. And the lawyers will get the rest.
    With the state attorney currently in office will be looking for every opportunity to put you in JAIL. The democrates are stripping you of limited immunity. You will be standing all alone.

Unregistered
    Trump said he will veto that part so if for no other reason, let's hope he gets reelected

Unregistered

Bye Felicia

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is absolutely no reason to be in law enforcement anymore. Ever asshole you have contact with will sue you. When you have fifty or sixty Pending law suits which YOU will be paying a lawyer To defend you, NOT the agency, the light will go off. Just one successful suit will strip you of everything you have. And the lawyers will get the rest.
    With the state attorney currently in office will be looking for every opportunity to put you in JAIL. The democrates are stripping you of limited immunity. You will be standing all alone.
    Run along. I am going to make them pay me every single dime they owe me. If people can live off government for zero work I will answer my calls and siphon money like oil rig in Gulf of Persia.

Unregistered
    I couldn’t agree with you more not to mention they are getting rid of qualified immunity. We will have no protection

Unregistered
    If your going to let the woke crowd intimidate you out of a $100k year job you probably should go.

Unregistered
    If your going to let the woke crowd intimidate you out of a $100k year job you probably should go.
    Tell that to former Officer Rolfe of the Atlanta Police Department.

Unregistered
    Ok a corrupt SAO. They will prevail in the end. The odds of getting in a police shooting is currently averaging around 0.00002875% of police calls. I’m sure you can lower those odds any more if you try. I will roll the dice. Scoot and run if you must.

Unregistered

Let them have the taser

Well he did shoot a guy with a taser. Would any TPD guys shoot someone running with a taser although justified???? No way. I would have sent a BOLO, wrote a long report, towed car and left. My taser rarely works anyway. The time for the fight would have been on the ground but that officer couldn’t fight so he was put into a no win situation. That won’t be me.

Unregistered
    Well he did shoot a guy with a taser. Would any TPD guys shoot someone running with a taser although justified???? No way. I would have sent a BOLO, wrote a long report, towed car and left. My taser rarely works anyway. The time for the fight would have been on the ground but that officer couldn’t fight so he was put into a no win situation. That won’t be me.
    He did his job as he was trained you worthless POS.

Unregistered
    He did his job as he was trained you worthless POS.
    By shooting a fleeing suspect in the back??? He did his job as he was trained? What type of training do you have at this department, or any agency where you were taught to shoot someone in the back? Please tell us all and list the instructors name because I’m sure not one single instructor at TPD has ever said it was perfectly fine to shoot someone in the back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast