Pandering to Protesters and activists - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yea we get a pass for all of the above. We were enslaved for how long?? Did you not see the video of the “ president “ congratulating people saying whit power. I bet you are one of those people who were mad the Colin kneeled Lmaoo! A bunch of racist cops hiding on a thread. Sad half of you can’t look in the mirror and say I’ve never called a black person the N word.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These protestors came to the jail, destroyed the sally port door, and entered into a restricted area. No charges. Our agency released that it was a peaceful protest. They lied. Our leaders have abandoned us all. We got your back.
    Of course the lies will continue by these liberal so called leaders. It’s time for a vote of no confidence to be raised by the unions to try and get rid of these incompetent mayors and police chiefs.

Unregistered
    Yea we get a pass for all of the above. We were enslaved for how long?? Did you not see the video of the “ president “ congratulating people saying whit power. I bet you are one of those people who were mad the Colin kneeled Lmaoo! A bunch of racist cops hiding on a thread. Sad half of you can’t look in the mirror and say I’ve never called a black person the N word.
    Black people are the biggest racist pandering Hippocrates I’ve ever met. You should look in your own mirror racist POS. Colin hates whites because they are white. President posted a video with a crazy liberal acting like the animal they are. The comment was made by someone in a passing cart that you have to watch and pay close attention to hear. So GFY you racist.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you ask the white Jews or the Irish or the Scottish how long they We’re enslaved for? Stop playing the victim like your entitled because your not. Nobody alive enslaved anyone so get over it.

Unregistered
    Don't be angry because of all your lack of impulse control and constant nasty violent attitudes that get you arrested while our real tax paying home owning contributors show the police respect and get shown mercy and the benefit of the doubt. Stigma doesn't just come from nowhere. What you are seeing on TV News only reinforces racism. Every race at any given time were slaves at some point. Slavery 200 years ago is no excuse to quit school, which is free, refuse to work, idolize criminals, become a criminal, and then hate the government while it gives you free handouts after you threw your life away. Don't hate on people that have nice things because they chose to seek an education, work hard, and climb the success ladder. The american dream is available to everyone. The biggest tragedy is our governments catering to these insane rioting criminal anarchists that are destroying property, burning businesses down, and acting like animals. Read up on the real stats. Who truly does most of the killing. On top of that, the killing of their own people.

Unregistered
    So very true!

Unregistered
    Did you ever see the video of Joe Biden saying Obama was the first “clean” and “articulate” black guy to come along? No?

Unregistered
    I bet you’re one of those puzzy boys who thinks it’s ok to say “black power”.

Unregistered
    Good story bro don’t let a little thing like actual facts get in the way of your feelings. There is NO systemic racism in the Police. That is actual proven facts with actual numbers and statistics not just your false narrative feelings.

Unregistered
    Good story bro don’t let a little thing like actual facts get in the way of your feelings. There is NO systemic racism in the Police. That is actual proven facts with actual numbers and statistics not just your false narrative feelings.
    You can’t use logic and reason to communicate with this little cowardly biitch. These sissy BLM and ANTIFA pusssies need a big government to hold their hand thru life because they’re weaklings that are only courageous in a mob.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast