Your mayor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your mayor

Unregistered

Your mayor

She authorized and helps paint black lives matter on 13 intersections in the city. Are you fking kidding me

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She authorized and helps paint black lives matter on 13 intersections in the city. Are you fking kidding me

But says NOTHING when officers attacked. Time to go Jane... you’ve clearly lost it.

Unregistered
    Ohh but we have the rainbow flag flying high and proud on top of city hall.... the political crap in this city is out of control. We are more worried what the minorities think than the majority. She can not stand by her fellow men and women in blue but has time to paint streets and march with protesters... Hopefully the voting citizens in Tampa will have enough of this protesting in the streets and having their lives disrupted by having to re route. Time to get this city under control Jane and remain neutral.

Unregistered
    Those of us selected to be on the Mayor’s race relations team today got to see and meet Laura McElroy, some for the first time (I only had ever heard about her poor performance during With the bike light stops), I thought part of the PBA endorsement of Jane was a agreement she would not be returning? Was this just a rumor? Because she was front and center today. So was it fake news or did Jane just double cross us again?

Unregistered
    Heres the problem... Jane could care about anyone us or our PBA support. She is going to run for Gov and could care about her police. I mean we may get some trash email in the middle of the night but no press conference no back the blue intersection.

Unregistered
    Sounds like graffiti to me and a criminal mischief charge so a x15 should follow. 😂

Unregistered
    #1 thing that will make her a 1 term mayor. High crime rate high response times. It’s time if you keep “jumping” calls and “fighting” crime she will be re elected. We have no choice palm trees and Netflix till she is gone.

Unregistered
    Jane is a total moron in my opinion. She is l liberal hack that don't have our back. She will go down as the worst mayor in our history. What a degenerate puke.

Unregistered
    Those of us selected to be on the Mayor’s race relations team today got to see and meet Laura McElroy, some for the first time (I only had ever heard about her poor performance during With the bike light stops), I thought part of the PBA endorsement of Jane was a agreement she would not be returning? Was this just a rumor? Because she was front and center today. So was it fake news or did Jane just double cross us again?
    Fact. Jane PROMISED Bennet, McElroy, and Mary Oconnor would not be returning. Again, this I KNOW to be a fact. Guess who she will make next chief.... she is a liar and a sell out. She has forgotten her days of T65 and would sacrifice any of you at the request of the lunatic racist heard she and her gross pandering policies have helped create.

Unregistered
    Sounds like graffiti to me and a criminal mischief charge so a x15 should follow. 😂
    You could make an international name for yourself by arresting her for FELONY criminal mischief.... step up... ya PUZZY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast