Oh orlando

Thread: Oh orlando

Unregistered

Oh orlando

https://www.facebook.com/10000142096...5007492889918/

Orlando,

How's the Corona doing? I hope you're getting better, you were really missed at the meeting yesterday. I see that your poster boy victim showed up and was trying to cause more problems and trying to get more officers names. I am assuming we should be expecting another letter demanding more officers jobs. Whats the plan this time or are you going to use the zip tie plan again? Tell Mr Johnson thank you for the video though, I can't wait for those two officers sue you and Mr. Johnson for the false claims. I mean with that video you can defiantly tell he has an agenda. Thank god for cameras right!!! Oh and don't worry you can tell him to take it down. I already made a copy to send to those two Officers. Get well and we hope to see you next month. #morganandmorgan

Unregistered
    Its lanyard not linyerd

Unregistered
    Looks like a bunch of disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly a holes to me. Why weren’t they all arrested.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/10000142096...5007492889918/

Orlando,

How's the Corona doing? I hope you're getting better, you were really missed at the meeting yesterday. I see that your poster boy victim showed up and was trying to cause more problems and trying to get more officers names. I am assuming we should be expecting another letter demanding more officers jobs. Whats the plan this time or are you going to use the zip tie plan again? Tell Mr Johnson thank you for the video though, I can't wait for those two officers sue you and Mr. Johnson for the false claims. I mean with that video you can defiantly tell he has an agenda. Thank god for cameras right!!! Oh and don't worry you can tell him to take it down. I already made a copy to send to those two Officers. Get well and we hope to see you next month. #morganandmorgan
    He needs to use caution. What if he gets the wrong person fired? What if someone he gets fired decides they have nothing left to lose? What if that person then kidnaps him and tortures him to death? What if before he is allowed to die to end his suffering, he is forced to watch a video of his family being executed? Dangerous times.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He needs to use caution. What if he gets the wrong person fired? What if someone he gets fired decides they have nothing left to lose? What if that person then kidnaps him and tortures him to death? What if before he is allowed to die to end his suffering, he is forced to watch a video of his family being executed? Dangerous times.
    Turning this thread over to the FBI. You cowards better watch yourselves. Just because this is an anonymous forum doesn’t mean you can threaten public officials. I’m sure no one needs to “get you” fired. You’re doing a bang up job all on your own.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/YZe5qm8dN-w

Don't worry Orlando your plan is working!!!!