South major

Thread: South major

Unregistered

South major

What a sorry excuse for a law enforcement professional. You can care less about our safety or any question that requires an answer but your all over having to put ( ) around the area code on a phone number. Why don’t you just retire and go fold clothes at Macy’s

Unregistered

Let them eat cake

Put a sock in it corkie. The only people that matter are at home asleep. You should have done better in school and got a real job. Nobody will miss you so just quit already. We’ll have you replaced in 45 days.

Now get back to work.

Unregistered
    I am appalled by her leadership. Within one 8 hour shift my LT called me 3 times changing my focus. Old complaints / new complaints/ randoms/ hand out the order / now hand out an info notice. He even shared with me the multitude of emails received from this but job.

At one point it was even focus on old complaints then do three randoms then do new ones. Who makes this stuff up? I’m sorry but time for a clean house!

Unregistered
    All this change of plans depending on time of day is coming out of Tally way above the majors. At this point they are just following orders.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am appalled by her leadership. Within one 8 hour shift my LT called me 3 times changing my focus. Old complaints / new complaints/ randoms/ hand out the order / now hand out an info notice. He even shared with me the multitude of emails received from this but job.

At one point it was even focus on old complaints then do three randoms then do new ones. Who makes this stuff up? I’m sorry but time for a clean house!

U want to bash a Major u transfer to north region where those rats do that. We support our major in the south. She’s just doing what Sparky Tardman tells her to do.

Unregistered
    Y'all keep trashing both Majors... They are both ABT lifers and I have their backs. They came up through the ranks and will have our back if we do our job and stay loyal. Can't ask for more. Yes, they make mistakes as we all do, but they have your best interest at heart. Right now they are getting spit on from both directions. Not cool.

The problem is that you are looking for someone to blame and pinning it on the wrong people.

Unregistered
    Y'all keep trashing both Majors... They are both ABT lifers and I have their backs. They came up through the ranks and will have our back if we do our job and stay loyal. Can't ask for more. Yes, they make mistakes as we all do, but they have your best interest at heart. Right now they are getting spit on from both directions. Not cool.

The problem is that you are looking for someone to blame and pinning it on the wrong people.
    Wrong chit brains! The Majors DONT have anyone's back. That's a guarantee!!

Unregistered

Plus they are both great people. And we have the best looking majors in all of law enforement. Listen Linda they are both in this mess along with us. I agree they are part of our team and let's stick together.

Unregistered
    Plus they are both great people. And we have the best looking majors in all of law enforement. Listen Linda they are both in this mess along with us. I agree they are part of our team and let's stick together.
    We are a team and everyone on the team has my respect.

Unregistered

Sparky Tardman

U want to bash a Major u transfer to north region where those rats do that. We support our major in the south. She’s just doing what Sparky Tardman tells her to do.
    You guys are tough on that guy! He’s just trying to be innovative and work out all the bugs from the set schedule for when you get off this COVID-19 detail.