State Attorney makes political arrest of Leo and PBA only sends a weak ass letter

Unregistered

State Attorney makes political arrest of Leo and PBA only sends a weak ass letter

Several things should be very clear to all our fellow Officers Who are unfortunate to have the PBA.
    1. State Attorney Rundle is afraid of the upcoming elections and will indict as many cops As she can In order to keep her title. Right or wrong is not an issue. It’s all about staying in office.

2. PBA will at best send a weak pu$$y letter saying nothing but most importantly will not go publicly and call her out. PBA heads are so busy keeping their jobs that they forgot to DO their jobs. A scared union is the most dangerous component to law enforcement

Unregistered

Some to ponder

Is it better from Steadman to stay quiet as a church mouse or speak up and sound like a retard and make things worse?
    I don’t have the answer and I really don’t know which is the better path.

Unregistered

What do you guys expect

Asking Steadman to Stand publicly defending cops is like asking him to run a 100 yard dash in 8 seconds. He simply does not have the skill set to accomplish either.
    I feel badly for the Miami Gardens brother because he is swimming upstream with bears waiting to take swipes at him and his best defense is PBA. That, in and of itself, is frightening.
    He needs strong lawyers and the PBA falls short of that need.

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl doing the “U”.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Asking Steadman to Stand publicly defending cops is like asking him to run a 100 yard dash in 8 seconds. He simply does not have the skill set to accomplish either.
    I feel badly for the Miami Gardens brother because he is swimming upstream with bears waiting to take swipes at him and his best defense is PBA. That, in and of itself, is frightening.
    He needs strong lawyers and the PBA falls short of that need.
    Stahl and PBA all over it remeber what you see on in media is what they allow to get through. All legal paperwork is filed being filed. These members are getting the best representation available!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stahl and PBA all over it remeber what you see on in media is what they allow to get through. All legal paperwork is filed being filed. These members are getting the best representation available!!!!
    Ok Steadman, please don’t drink and write
    Man. Read your post out loud man. How in God’s green earth can members be getting beat representation available when you, the president, is an illiterate dumb fvk Forrest Gump POS alcoholic?
    You are one fvked up retard. And, that’s the best we have available???! Oh hell no. I won’t accept that!!!!

Unregistered

Maybe this will help answer why PBA won’t fight Rundle.

Unregistered