Hey Kathy Rundle, question for ya - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

I am also naming the bad ones

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt Luis Perez should be in prison. He shot a teenager 14 times in the back while laying face down without a gun. Name the bad ones. Stop protecting them.
    What's wrong? The black criminal officers that I am naming don't fit the agenda? One sided racist pig.

Unregistered
    You are so right. It’s all about keeping her title to protect all the corruption that she turns a blind eye to.
    Because of that she is the newspapers and the PBA darling.
    Things are going to get much worse everyone.

Unregistered

How about the Football Game

The officer who KO'd the white woman at the stadium is A OKAY!!! He was justified and 2 Ton Tony was not? Who in the FUK rewrote the rules regarding proper response to officer safety threat? Oh I forgot, the mayor.

Unregistered
    The officer who KO'd the white woman at the stadium is A OKAY!!! He was justified and 2 Ton Tony was not? Who in the FUK rewrote the rules regarding proper response to officer safety threat? Oh I forgot, the mayor.
    Yes. But it is rewritten as the wind blows.

Unregistered

No not really

Your side of the story is full of holes - pun intended. If what you are saying were true Luis Perez would have been arrested and prosecuted.
    No cause he was on the Softball Team then Kiddo, free pass! That was Golden Pass to chaos without repercussions Before cameras came along.

Unregistered
    So officers get the book thrown at them
    For using excessive force, let’s see what happens to this POS that choked the officer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12