Major Rob S. is a disloyal slug but he is funny as hell! Scott didn't laugh.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Major Rob S. is a disloyal slug but he is funny as hell! Scott didn't laugh.

Another way the increasingly nervous spineless command staff get messages out to Scottys crew is via mutual friends. Major R. Snaaakenbergs latest one liner is funny as hell! "Greg Tony is one chromosome away from being tranquilized by a rhino dart and shipped out to a French Zoo"!!!😅

Unregistered

Tallahassee incomprehensible worms with no respect left!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another way the increasingly nervous spineless command staff get messages out to Scottys crew is via mutual friends. Major R. Snaaakenbergs latest one liner is funny as hell! "Greg Tony is one chromosome away from being tranquilized by a rhino dart and shipped out to a French Zoo"!!!😅
    Oh he would actually love that! Run around naked, throw poo and beat his chest !! Then dance up and down with his Julie's bouncing all over the place!

Unregistered
    You’re a funny little slug yourself, your little story not so funny.

Unregistered

Adios Nazi Scum

Amazing how some people sell their souls and everybody knows they’re scum, but they slither on their bellies kissing one sheriff’s azz, then the next, all while thinking we all can’t see what they’re doing, and we should somehow have respect for them.

Well we don’t have respect for them, in case they were wondering.

Some of these people need to go, as soon as the new sheriff takes over. It’s long overdue.

Unregistered
    Or it’s that they do their job and survive each sheriff. It’s ok to be successful. You should try it.

Unregistered

Fake

Or it’s that they do their job and survive each sheriff. It’s ok to be successful. You should try it.
    I guess when you spit instead of swallow that’s your idea of success.

Yeah, I thought about going to a sheriffs doorstep and crying like a b!tch begging for my job, but then I looked down and realized I had some balls, and I was a man.

You should try that some time. Sell your fake Sh!t someplace else.

Unregistered

Yeah, I thought about going to a sheriffs doorstep and crying like a b!tch begging for my job, but then I looked down and realized I had some balls, and I was a man.

You see if you cry and beg, and then you have the sense to be humble afterwards, it works. But you can’t cry and beg l, and then come back and act like your something special, or tough, when everybody knows the truth. It doesn’t work pal.

Unregistered
    You see if you cry and beg, and then you have the sense to be humble afterwards, it works. But you can’t cry and beg l, and then come back and act like your something special, or tough, when everybody knows the truth. It doesn’t work pal.
    Yes, everybody knows the story of a certain Captain getting fired, then crying and begging to get his job back. How soon we forget what it's like to be unemployed.

Unregistered

Your next FERNANDO! THE LAB is a disgrace!

Ouch good comeback!!!! hey Toney fluffer, Try to explain how successful a person can really be with a history of crying 😢 and begging like a little girl for his job! This post brought ALL the Bloody Toney and MAJOR snakenfake fluffers out in the open with all the pretend outrage! 😂

Unregistered
    Major Rob S. Family and friends are donating to Scott Israel's campaign. Hey that loud mouth has family members even helping Scott. Hes safe on second base.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast