State Attorney makes political arrest and NO PBA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

State Attorney makes political arrest and NO PBA

We are on our own folks. With the election for State Attorney heating up Ms Rundle is salivating for more arrests of police officers. She wants to give the impression that she is tough on police brutality even when it is not.
    But why is the PBA such pu$$ies when it comes to calling these política a out?
    Stay tuned- the proof is in the pudding as they say.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered
    You guys should look up pictures. I’m sure you’ll find several pictures with PBA crew and State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle and Steadman with her too.
    They are close buds. Why do you think Steadman sent a weak ass letter for our brother instead of going on tv and calling out the mayor, the Chief, and the POS State Attorney

Unregistered
    Rundle is being challenged and is very worried she will lose this one. Her opponent is criticizing Rundle for not being tougher on cops. This is a sacrificial lamb. But didn’t your department also throw him under the bus? Oh, and forget about the PBA. They are busy spending your dues on BS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rundle is being challenged and is very worried she will lose this one. Her opponent is criticizing Rundle for not being tougher on cops. This is a sacrificial lamb. But didn’t your department also throw him under the bus? Oh, and forget about the PBA. They are busy spending your dues on BS.
    I seriously don't understand why officers are still showing up to work, for what? For who? Nowindays it's much easier to catch a criminal conviction before due process as a cop than as a civilian

Unregistered

Time For Action

I seriously don't understand why officers are still showing up to work, for what? For who? Nowindays it's much easier to catch a criminal conviction before due process as a cop than as a civilian

Well it was just a matter of time, Miami Gardens Cop Charged for excessive force during arrest. Yep the same force we have all working breeds have used from time to time. And yes one Ex County Hero Who now their Chief Hero led the charge to have Officer arrested by our great friend SA Bumble. It’s just a matter of time before one of you is next. I saw the Director 07 the choke hold which I had no idea we choked folks but guess he didn’t even know what we servants where being trained. But I have not heard of any cancellations to the knee use during arrest or Tazer use during arrest, which is what this White Hispanic Officer was charged with, and they even going back to prior arrest. Yes a pathetic and political move by them political saps in the Gardens Of Hell and it’s sure to start happening here too. And trust me that this PBA now or any Roy Black will never get you cleared, your blood will down the escalators at the court house. These Chiefs and Directors taking knees and getting on the ground in front of these Radical Marxist losers will only and in an instant turn you over to the MOB to be slaughtered. Get with the program and don’t be afraid to stand up and say hell no to taking a knee, that right is only reserved for GOD!

It’s time to walk out and call it quits, all for one and one for all. This is the biggest crock of 💩 arrest of a cop to date. Hell she should be announcing hundreds or thousands more for similar actions of not identical. And yes you can thank you militant useless POS Chief and Mayor for there grandstanding and pushing the Hate Cop Agenda. Walkout, retire, resign, whichever but it’s time to split them Gardens cause their will never be law and order in those streets, no money benefits if worth the grief and suffering these POS are allowing on the Badge!

Unregistered
    You are 100% correct. We need to handle this ourselves. We need to take the money we pay the PBA and hire a great law firm as a retainer so when we get fvcked, and it will happen, we are covered.

Unregistered
    In my next life I am going to be a career criminal. Have a ton of kids, live off the government and file a lot of lawsuit. That way I don’t have to worry day after day if I am going to get arrested for doing my job.

Unregistered

That's the way to live nowindays

In my next life I am going to be a career criminal. Have a ton of kids, live off the government and file a lot of lawsuit. That way I don’t have to worry day after day if I am going to get arrested for doing my job.
    And you can get away with looting from and burning down anyone's business, especiallt if you have a problem against them just as long as you recite BLM (qualified immunity from arrest and prosecution)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast