Orlando Captain Position - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spark man has no clue what’s going on. He thinks no one will have a problem with working permanent weekends for enternity.
    Big surprise the guy with no leadership experience doesn't have a clue how to lead or know what's going on.

Unregistered
    Clueless. He actually thinks we really need shifts 7 days a week 9-5 and 2-10. Does he realize it’s not like we respond to radio calls???

Unregistered
    We are lucky to have jobs right now. What happens after July 1 is anyone's guess. Just do the best job you can appreciate what you have and don't worry about he Chief. He can handle this place just fine.

Unregistered
    We are lucky to have jobs right now. What happens after July 1 is anyone's guess. Just do the best job you can appreciate what you have and don't worry about he Chief. He can handle this place just fine.
    No state LEO has been laid off. Higher paying agencies are recruiting all over the state. Go peddle your scare tactics and fear to your kids.

Unregistered
    No state LEO has been laid off. Higher paying agencies are recruiting all over the state. Go peddle your scare tactics and fear to your kids.
    You are right. I forgot all state agencies act and respond to budget disasters in the same manner. Carry on.

Unregistered
    I saw they posted an Orlando LT position did one leave or is this in anticipation of promoting a LT to captain?

Unregistered
    I saw they posted an Orlando LT position did one leave or is this in anticipation of promoting a LT to captain?
    The recent departure of Ray

Unregistered
    Wow your so smart almost I just got a 3% raise today jacka$$

Unregistered
    You donut punchers will never be happy. I like what we are doing and I appreciate the team in TCO. Every time you get negative I will be there to offer a positive view. Be the change.
    Thank you Ms. Spark plug! When they go low we go high. Borrowed from Ms. Obama!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123