Domestic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Domestic

Unregistered

Domestic

So this administration finds it ok to fire 2 white officers without due process but when a black female commits domestic battery with visiable injuries to her husband and the obstructs patrol officers from doing thier job shes never charged or fired? That's what the third domestic issue with her??

Must be nice to be a BF.

Unregistered
    Do you know all of the facts about that BF officer case?? If not then STFU. She's been relieved of duty and is under investigation. Do you know all of the facts about the white officers case?? If not then STFU. If those guys were wrongfully terminated they can fight it with the PBA and their attorneys. Your part of the problem with our department because you come on here and stir the pot about something that has nothing to do with you and you make it a racial issue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know all of the facts about that BF officer case?? If not then STFU. She's been relieved of duty and is under investigation. Do you know all of the facts about the white officers case?? If not then STFU. If those guys were wrongfully terminated they can fight it with the PBA and their attorneys. Your part of the problem with our department because you come on here and stir the pot about something that has nothing to do with you and you make it a racial issue.
    Very well said! What we have on our department are a bunch of keyboard poosies! I know what I spelled for the dumb jerks who may read this thread and have something to say about it. Moving along, what we have are a bunch of cowards from KG the (Rainbow Queen) and his absent mined minions who don't know dog shcitt getting on here spreading racist rhetoric. Don't worry Sparklet is not innocent, don't be surprised if he's not in the media spotlight next. This is the result of effective leadership and the true meaning of "Draining the swamp." I've never been around such disgruntled people in my life. You chumps are no better than the cry babies in BSO when their leader is cleaning house. Let's be clear does our leadership need some fine tuning, and absolutely this will happen when not just Black officers are investigated, but Other races as well. You can't be selective in targeting that's why there's so much division amongst us now. But who am I right? You see you keyboard cowards support the racial disparity within and don't care how it effects EVERYONE! So if you want to voice your disapproval for swift action and judgment then I'll see you tomorrow so we can talk like mature adults, something some don't know how to conduct themselves as (AS, EC, AK, BB, CR, JS & DH) you're smart and know who's initials those are.

Unregistered
    Very well said! What we have on our department are a bunch of keyboard poosies! I know what I spelled for the dumb jerks who may read this thread and have something to say about it. Moving along, what we have are a bunch of cowards from KG the (Rainbow Queen) and his absent mined minions who don't know dog shcitt getting on here spreading racist rhetoric. Don't worry Sparklet is not innocent, don't be surprised if he's not in the media spotlight next. This is the result of effective leadership and the true meaning of "Draining the swamp." I've never been around such disgruntled people in my life. You chumps are no better than the cry babies in BSO when their leader is cleaning house. Let's be clear does our leadership need some fine tuning, and absolutely this will happen when not just Black officers are investigated, but Other races as well. You can't be selective in targeting that's why there's so much division amongst us now. But who am I right? You see you keyboard cowards support the racial disparity within and don't care how it effects EVERYONE! So if you want to voice your disapproval for swift action and judgment then I'll see you tomorrow so we can talk like mature adults, something some don't know how to conduct themselves as (AS, EC, AK, BB, CR, JS & DH) you're smart and know who's initials those are.
    Kind of hard to meet you tomorrow when you didn't say who you are or do you now fall into the poosies keyboard warrior category??

Unregistered

Exclamation

You uneducated fool unless you have the facts or know what transpired in the officer case STFU. In police work we don’t make arrest or file criminal charges based on opinions or assumptions, but rather facts and evidence from the investigation on scene. There was NO damn victim. You go and be the victim you jackass, always hiding behind the keyboard talking shit .. making everything about race. You WB’s are the problem in this agency and it will never get better unless the administration weed out you bad apples. We are one, it’s not us against y’all. ✌🏾✌🏾 With that mentality you belong with Hialeah or South Miami.

Unregistered
    Shut the **** up you retard. Recently all these arrests have been racially motivated all over the country wake up

Unregistered
    Really, so you mean to tell me that it’s okay to kneel on someone’s neck or kick them while on the ground??. Sir just identify yourself and turn in your badge you are not fit to be a cop with that mentality.

Unregistered

Why people so mad that OP is calling out realness?

Good! That officer deserves to be punished no different than every other white officer has been. There are a few more cases that SAO needs to prosecute, such as the Doral Officer (black) who forcefully and unlawfully removed an unarmed passive black man from a car, resulting in a leg break AND a female school board cop that threatened to shoot several unarmed black high school aged kids at North Miami Sr High.

Keep it consistent, keep it real

Unregistered
    Why are you surprised. Miami Gardens is a black city, run by blacks, for blacks. If youre white (or hispanic) youre a necessary evil but res assured, and never forget, the fortunes will always be skewed against you.

Unregistered
    White Hispanics, therefore, get it right...just like the 1989 riots in Overtown for the 30 that happened with an unarmed subject on a motorcycle. Yes, William Lozano was a Hispanic, but they were saying he's white, always blaming everything on anglos..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast