Fbi 754 703 2000 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I heard three agents quit due to the hours

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard three agents quit due to the hours
    This job isn't for everyone. The good far outstrips the not so good. Nothing is forever here. Wait and you will get back where you want to be. If I was supposed to be happy I would not have to work!

Unregistered
    Thanks BB. I thought you retired to forget about this place.
    BB, good guy. Really going to miss him. True republican through and through!

The Donald

Unregistered
    When you completed the police academy you were told the gob is dangours. When you were sworn in and signed the oath, it was a reminder that You will be courageous and the job is dangerous. As for the Coronavirus, it's an nemy that you can't see, like the 70's hepatitis epidemic or the 80's AIDS epidemic when I started this career. You will have to deal with all types of dangers in this job. If you have been in law enforcement long enough and in Florida, not ever situation involves a partner, not ever traffic stop has backup, he'll, some cities and counties are so small, only one law enforcement on duty at any given time in rural areas. You were never told you would always have backup or a partner. But you were trained on how to talk to people and how to deescalate a situation. Be safe and let's get to work!
    Gather around kids and let Uncle Buck share a little story with you... Nice "Outliners" on the above post! First of all, I don't know about you, but when I use to do eo visits I didn't drink after anyone inside so hepatitis or aids doesn't really apply in this situation. Heck it's kinda of hard no pun intended to get a lap dance when you're in uniform but you get my point. You have all the tools that this agency has lacked to provide to you to sustain any course of action that you deem necessary.

Uncle Buck

Unregistered
    Why do you need DT, you dont do real police work. Isnt this a 2nd career retirement job? You are funny
    You are correct. It is for the Chief and everyone above him. They will be gone soon.

Unregistered
    This job isn't for everyone. The good far outstrips the not so good. Nothing is forever here. Wait and you will get back where you want to be. If I was supposed to be happy I would not have to work!
    The senior agent in my office basically said the same thing. Said don’t worry if we go to permanent shifts it’ll last a few weeks and we’ll be back to normal. Happens all the time. I just hope they are right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123