The Chief on National Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Chief on National Media

It would appear that the Chief understands that the police are under fire and are being literally attacked. I believe he thinks that doing these news shows are examples of good leadership. The fact that he didn't point out that the Mayor has been AWOL on this ambush caper is revealing. See everybody knows you owe your current job and most of your career to Jane's influence so you will not call her out on anything. Your job is more important to you than looking out for the men and women of the Tampa PD. It also makes it very clear where you will stand if the good Mayor decides to take action you disagree with. Not using tear gas etc during protests? Not speaking out against the George Soros backed SAO dismissal of the unlawful assembly arrests? The officer's know you won't support them. You ask and require the men and women of the PD to put themselves at risk of being hurt or fired if it will satisfy the mob, while never doing anything that might risk your job. Want to be a leader......be a leader......otherwise cash your check and dont be a hypocrite.......its okay to be a do boy ....just own it.

Unregistered
    BG has been and will be Castor's puppet. He is looking out for himself so he will kiss Castor's butt as long as she is mayor. She micromanages everything so BG has no independence or flexibility, especially when it comes to confronting the rioters. The TPD officers will get the short end of the stick in this relationship. We need another mayor and a real chief.

Unregistered

No pursuits

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BG has been and will be Castor's puppet. He is looking out for himself so he will kiss Castor's butt as long as she is mayor. She micromanages everything so BG has no independence or flexibility, especially when it comes to confronting the rioters. The TPD officers will get the short end of the stick in this relationship. We need another mayor and a real chief.
    Who cares what they do as libs. Officers will adapt and do only that which is necessary to protect life on themselves or innocent citizens. We will not chase stolen vehicles or burglary suspects period. If a vehicles flees cancel the pursuit and head to WAWA and grab some coffee. They will discipline you for every pursuit. At least for a murder suspect or armed robbery a reasonable citizen will agree with the pursuit. Anything else is chill out time.

Unregistered
    Even my old sgt now retired (who was very aggressive) says do nothing. That is the position these liberal idiots have put us in. It's on them. Own it Jane!

Unregistered
    Just remember to PIT the car on the correct side.

Unregistered
    I for one give the chief credit. I am happy to see and hear what he is saying and I think it will help moral. I only wish he took this stance from day 1. Keep it up chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just remember to PIT the car on the correct side.
    Crazy how a Captain who is this incompetent to send this pursuit packet back for this “reason” is probably going to be one of our next Majors. We are doomed with the upcoming picks.

Unregistered
    Nice speech chief. You wanna know how to improve morale? Quit shafting ALL of us with every single holiday. We would like to be with our families too. I get it’s part of the job that sometimes your day falls on a holiday, but now it’s getting stupid. What’s next...? Thanksgiving.......? Christmas Eve.....? Don’t even think about it.

Unregistered
    https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/po...f-brian-dugan-

The liberals have unleashed the radicals they can't control who are calling for their ouster and defunding the police.

Here's how the chief and mayor could improve the officers' morale - resign immediately.

Unregistered
    Tell those anarchist who gives a **** if we use tear gas/ OC or knock down rounds. I would tell those POS that if they went home a decided not to loot , commit arson and throw rocks and bottles at police which is a felony they wouldn’t have to worry about it. Bunch of felons trying to run a false narrative to dismantle the US. Defund the police you say go **** yourself. Why are people allowed to go onto Swan Ave block the streets and no police to clear the roadway. That happen today. Then on the weekend on Bayshore Blvd by TGH same incident plus graffiti sprayed. We have to do better with another leader.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast