Wow this day and age with what is going on? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok I will?? He can’t write me up so what exactly would he do, cry to my chain? Yeah let’s see how that works out for him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Unless you are a chief deputy he outranks you and can give you a direct and binding order. A supervisor does not have to be in your direct chain to exercise authority.

Unregistered
    Unless you are a chief deputy he outranks you and can give you a direct and binding order. A supervisor does not have to be in your direct chain to exercise authority.
    Lets break this down real quick like
    1) “Outrank” applies to those in the same org chart. Detention is completely separate because our detention personnel cant supervise our law enforcement personnel which youd know if knew the law. So nah.
    2) This “direct and binding order” can easily be ignored if ya know how to play the game
    3) Exercise authority lolllll you can exercise that authority all day long. That dont mean I have to comply. Because again, what will Tifft do if I dont? Go to my chain and tell em im insubordinate? All he can do is talk baby that signature on that write up is the only opinion I care about. And my chain can’t stand Tiffts KFC ass so yes please direct and bind me with some bogus ass order please do

Unregistered
    1) “Outrank” applies to those in the same org chart. Detention is completely separate because our detention personnel cant supervise our law enforcement personnel which youd know if knew the law. So nah.
    2) This “direct and binding order” can easily be ignored if ya know how to play the game
    3) Exercise authority lolllll you can exercise that authority all day long. That dont mean I have to comply. Because again, what will Tifft do if I dont? Go to my chain and tell em im insubordinate? All he can do is talk baby that signature on that write up is the only opinion I care about. And my chain can’t stand Tiffts KFC ass so yes please direct and bind me with some bogus ass order please do
    Lol youre cute.

Unregistered
    Apparently you have never been in the military and do not understand the concept of command authority. Does not matter. The colonial is smart enough to stay in his lane. Unlike some others.

Unregistered
    Apparently you have never been in the military and do not understand the concept of command authority. Does not matter. The colonial is smart enough to stay in his lane. Unlike some others.
    The colonial? Don't you mean colonel? Tifft does what the administration allows him to do, so if you have a problem, address it with the administration.

Unregistered
    The colonial? Don't you mean colonel? Tifft does what the administration allows him to do, so if you have a problem, address it with the administration.
    So Randy Tifft is a Quaker🤣🤣🤣🤣. Or a Colonial warrior from Battlestar Galactica.

Unregistered
    Can’t stand this guy for this exact reason. Idk who he thinks he is but someone needs to tell him he’s only over detention and the courthouse. Other than that, he has zero authority to tell anyone else what to do. And don’t even get my started on him being “sworn”. Yeah ok buddy, let’s put you on the road and see how you do. You’ll fall on your face at trying to “manage” the first signal 5 or even better a signal 41.
    I wonder how long it’ll be until his pathetic k9 guys screw up and get a lawsuit for improper handling and arrest. We have seasoned k9 deps with pending lawsuits for that exact thing. The entire detention side is a joke.
    Dont talk about BS, TS, and BL like that. Those captain's are doing a great job. 😂

Unregistered

Obviously have not been paying attention.

"1) “Outrank” applies to those in the same org chart. Detention is completely separate because our detention personnel cant supervise our law enforcement personnel which youd know if knew the law. So nah."

Tifft being over court security is in the law because he is duel certified by a shortened course Johnson paid for out of law enforcement budget so Tifft and only a couple of others could go through. Then Tifft could say he has been supervisor over law enforcement unit to get elected after Johnson. Not that court security is a valid unit to be supervising try major crimes or traffic unit i would be more impressed with that on your resume than court security. So nah back.

Unregistered
    I would take Col Tifft over anyone else in the admin. The corrections officers at the prison loved him.

Unregistered
    I would take Col Tifft over anyone else in the admin. The corrections officers at the prison loved him.
    Not all of them

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast