Wow this day and age with what is going on? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Real answer

Real answer

Someone please give me the real answer to the question of why does BJ think his employees are stupid?

First with this picture taking crap* We all know it is a photo line up so people now can come "pick out the deputy who was mean to me!!"* That is all everyone that works under BJ needs our own Sheriff helping public to slam his employees. It is either that or BJ's ego so he can a stare at all of the pictures on the wall chanting " Look at all the people I am master OVER!"** to himself.

Second paying for a small personal shortened cross over class for a SELECT few from corrections including ass kissing Tifft? Everyone knows BJ wants to put Tifft in as Sheriff when BJ don't run.* BJ even went as far as putting a "Special Op's unit" under Tifft to pad Tifft's resume to show Tifft can supervise LEO units.* REALLLLLLLYYYYYY?????** We all know Court Security IS NOT SPECIAL OPS maybe SPECIAL ED.* Court Security by no means represents LEO units that have to be really managed.* It is like comparing tree stumps to a table.* Using SRSO budget funds to pay for the temperature taking machine that is stationed at the COURTHOUSE!!!!??????* What else or who else do we need to pay for to keep getting votes for Tifft???

Third how many more of our chain of command and then some* need their own brand new cars????* So much for putting your deputies first.*

BJ has a lot to answer for.* Just sayin'

Unregistered
    I'll take the bait..

Tifft isn't an ass kisser and has done 1000x more good things for the jail than any other jail admin has ever done. Tifft has and is doing a great job with the jail.

Also, when has BJ slammed a deputy publicly? We have some absolute idiots working at SRSO but I don't ever remember him slamming them even when they should be.

STFU and do your job, obviously you're really busy being miserable and pissed off about made up problems.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Money??? Why does the Sheriff need a brand new Scat Pack Dodge Charger every year? Why does he need a Dodge Durango R/T as his travel vehicle. Why does the agency need a Dodge Challenger?
    Glad someone finally brought this up. The spending at the SO has gotten ridiculous. Johnson won’t even drive the scat packs to meetings because of how conspicuous it is and he knows they would raise hell. As far as the challenger that’s a pure “look at us, look what we got!!!” Vehicle. Nobody on the road can use that car. The Durango is just as audacious. They are so damn worried about “making sure unit 1 has exactly what he wants!!!!!!” That no one is actually thinking about the good of the agency. If I remember right I think they got those vehicles out of the money left for the budget year (like $1mil, but I think more than that). Sure let’s buy useless vehicles that suck up that money for Johnson to feel like something instead of buying actual equipment we need. Also why did dispatch get $1k computer chairs after they begged for the standing desks to STOP SITTING. If you are so fat you can’t fit in a regular computer chair, how about closing your ****ing lips and get on a treadmill, NOT buy extravagAnt XXXXXXXXXXL chairs and call it accommodating. It’s so ****ing disgusting.

Unregistered
    He needs to lay off the big macs and cheetos. He done got fat.

Unregistered
    But buying the temperature machine for the courthouse is ok to spend srso money on? How about the fact that Tifft wants to be next Sheriff and is over court security so he can say I managed a Law enforcement special ops? Try managing major crimes or narcotics that is law enforcement management not court security. How many more people do we need sitting around at courthouse anyways??? There is not much court going on but we need 20 people to keep courthouse open? Put their asses back on road.

Unregistered
    But buying the temperature machine for the courthouse is ok to spend srso money on? How about the fact that Tifft wants to be next Sheriff and is over court security so he can say I managed a Law enforcement special ops? Try managing major crimes or narcotics that is law enforcement management not court security. How many more people do we need sitting around at courthouse anyways??? There is not much court going on but we need 20 people to keep courthouse open? Put their asses back on road.
    Or back in the jail

Unregistered
    Why would Tifft want to run for sheriff he already runs everything now.

Unregistered
    Why would Tifft want to run for sheriff he already runs everything now.
    Can’t stand this guy for this exact reason. Idk who he thinks he is but someone needs to tell him he’s only over detention and the courthouse. Other than that, he has zero authority to tell anyone else what to do. And don’t even get my started on him being “sworn”. Yeah ok buddy, let’s put you on the road and see how you do. You’ll fall on your face at trying to “manage” the first signal 5 or even better a signal 41.
    I wonder how long it’ll be until his pathetic k9 guys screw up and get a lawsuit for improper handling and arrest. We have seasoned k9 deps with pending lawsuits for that exact thing. The entire detention side is a joke.

Unregistered
    Idk who he thinks he is but someone needs to tell him he’s only over detention and the courthouse. Other than that, he has zero authority to tell anyone else what to do.
    please tell him that the next time he tells you to do something. I’d love to see how that works out for you

Unregistered
    please tell him that the next time he tells you to do something. I’d love to see how that works out for you
    ok I will?? He can’t write me up so what exactly would he do, cry to my chain? Yeah let’s see how that works out for him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast