Wow this day and age with what is going on?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Wow this day and age with what is going on?

Can someone please explain to me why we have MANDATORY picture taking? Do we not have a different place where the money for this can be spent?? Is ol BJ so conceded that he needs a PUBLIC wall to say " look who I rule over!" Or is it a PUBLIC line up so people can " POINT OUT THE COPS WHO WERE SOOOOO MEAN TO THEM?" This DOES NOT make the public TRUST law enforcement more.

THE MONEY AND TIME FOR THIS SHOULD BE SPENT ON MORE DIVERSIFICATION TRAINING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS!!!!

Unregistered
    Why do we need diversification training? We actually have a good working relationship with our community. Spoken like someone who doesn’t work the road.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do we need diversification training? We actually have a good working relationship with our community. Spoken like someone who doesn’t work the road.
    I really dont think the road Deputies are the problem.

Unregistered
    I really dont think the road Deputies are the problem.
    Who do you think is the problem?..

Unregistered
    White people are the problem

Unregistered
    Read these threads. Of all the complaints about a certain dildo loving Capt they all cant be false. Its pretty evident who is allowing and justifying this behavior.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3170755]you're a scumbag Haines who should be in jail rather than being responsible for putting people there.[/Q

I will agree that Haines is a scumbag. But you got your picture taken while wearing nasty ass underwear on your face. Disgusting? Yes but a major improvement.

Unregistered
    Can someone please explain to me why we have MANDATORY picture taking? Do we not have a different place where the money for this can be spent?? Is ol BJ so conceded that he needs a PUBLIC wall to say " look who I rule over!" Or is it a PUBLIC line up so people can " POINT OUT THE COPS WHO WERE SOOOOO MEAN TO THEM?" This DOES NOT make the public TRUST law enforcement more.

THE MONEY AND TIME FOR THIS SHOULD BE SPENT ON MORE DIVERSIFICATION TRAINING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS!!!!
    Money??? Why does the Sheriff need a brand new Scat Pack Dodge Charger every year? Why does he need a Dodge Durango R/T as his travel vehicle. Why does the agency need a Dodge Challenger?

Unregistered
    Money??? Why does the Sheriff need a brand new Scat Pack Dodge Charger every year? Why does he need a Dodge Durango R/T as his travel vehicle. Why does the agency need a Dodge Challenger?
    Asking the real questions.

Unregistered
    Well it’s actually two Scat Pack Chargers in one year. He didn’t like the white one because of the color so he bought a silver one. The R/T
    Durango is a travel vehicle and no clue on the Challenger

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast