Blue Flu - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Blue Flu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bunch of retired trolls... I hope to God you fux are joking. If not, you make me fuk’n sick. I happen to be off this weekend, but you tards talking about calling In will only leave more work for your zone partners that had too much integrity to pull that bullshiz. If anyone gets hurt because of this puzy stunt, theres gonna be hell to pay!
    If anyone gets hurt? Hurt? Are you joking? I been on squads with as low as 4-5 deputies for as long as six months. The rest of the time the standards have gotten so low the just a plain old short handed squad is considered full let alone critically short. Where was our safety concern then? The only reason even more deputies have not quit so far is because of a handful of good street supervisors that truly understand us and have the worse job in the agency. Trying to keep our morale up with nothing to do it with. Being stuck between us fed up burned out deputies and the command and executive staff. Most of us are one more negative experience away from resigning.

Unregistered
    Bunch of retired trolls... I hope to God you fux are joking. If not, you make me fuk’n sick. I happen to be off this weekend, but you tards talking about calling In will only leave more work for your zone partners that had too much integrity to pull that bullshiz. If anyone gets hurt because of this puzy stunt, theres gonna be hell to pay!
    Looks like you better get your knee pads, lube, and hit the streets on your day off on the 4th, because blue flue is coming. You show them how big and loyal you are. Keep this in mind... 10 or even 20 years of very hard work, making good cases, staying late, and all your career progress here can be erased on one second by a trivial mistake with no mercy and you get kicked back to the bottom like you were nothing. When that happens, which it will, read back through your old posts here and see what you think of them with your new found knowledge of what you are really worth here at the HCSO.

Unregistered
    Well said. I am starting to get a stomach ache so I need to go.

Unregistered
    Although I agree with your blue flu, I don’t agree with doing it on the 4th. You do it on a day the brass isn’t expecting it. You don’t announce it here for everyone to prepare. You send texts and do it behind the scenes, so they get the “oh shitttt” factor with it.

Unregistered
    If anyone gets hurt? Hurt? Are you joking? I been on squads with as low as 4-5 deputies for as long as six months. The rest of the time the standards have gotten so low the just a plain old short handed squad is considered full let alone critically short. Where was our safety concern then? The only reason even more deputies have not quit so far is because of a handful of good street supervisors that truly understand us and have the worse job in the agency. Trying to keep our morale up with nothing to do it with. Being stuck between us fed up burned out deputies and the command and executive staff. Most of us are one more negative experience away from resigning.
    What are you talking about? We have not had 4-5 deputies on a squad for a long time. My squad has 10 (not counting supervisors)...and I'm pretty sure all the other squads have the same if not more. Over the past year and a half, our numbers have improved. That being said, what you are talking about is creating a shortage and leaving the remaining troops to fend for themselves. Since your info is dated, I suspect you are a retired troll with nothing more to do that stir up shiz on this board.

Unregistered
    So how did it go?

Unregistered
    So how did it go?
    It didn’t. Just a bunch of talk.

Unregistered
    Yes it could be time for you to stand up and assert yourself as being worthy of respect. But we all know the truth: you will sit down and shut the fuuck up like a good little biitch.
    Proven to be true.

Unregistered
    This is the HCSO. No one was ever going to stand up for themselves. Especially if you worked here during the Docobo era. It has been beaten into our heads to never speak up or do anything for ourselves. All while ACTING like we like it.

Unregistered
    This is the HCSO. No one was ever going to stand up for themselves. Especially if you worked here during the Docobo era. It has been beaten into our heads to never speak up or do anything for ourselves. All while ACTING like we like it.
    The problem isn’t people standing up. There are people here who stand up all the time. The problem is the sheeple who are too weak to stand with them. The problem is the witnesses who are too afraid to say what they saw and what they heard. The problem is the lack of conviction and integrity. In order for bullying to stop, everyone has to stand against it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast