Anyone interested???????????????

Unregistered
    July 4?????????????????????

Unregistered
    ABC Blue Flu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ABC Blue Flu
    Certainly the consequences of having to wear a mask would cause sickness.

Unregistered
    Well said,

Unregistered
    Everyone is catering to the squeaky wheel criminals at our expense. No one speaks up to explain the elements of the laws and our policies on why we do what we do and the history of us getting hurt or killed behind those policies. No one is defending us. Why not start to be squeaky wheels ourselves? With a blue flu??? I mean, all we do is put our lives on the line for inappreciative people. We have been trained and bullied into always keeping our damn mouths shut. Blacklisting, targeting, demoting, refused transfers, and the famous career suicide, simply for speaking up. All we have is this anon site, and most are even to scared to use it. We walk around on egg shells all the time fearing we will lose this job at anytime. WELL.... Times have changed. This was once a great career to fear losing. Now, its garbage. Now deputies wont fear losing a job that has turned on then. Where nothing we do is right. Where we are tried by social media and our governments go along with it. Other than having to pay BILLS, I bet you that is the only reason anyone has stays. Why fight to stay at a job where everyone hates us? Maybe getting fired is a blessing? Maybe these people should get a taste of the anarchy they want. Where no cops are available. HECK!!! The HCSO is already ahead of the game by keeping us on on less than a skeleton crew for years. We already take hours to respond. Even a minimal blue flu will make a point. in the end, blue flu will do nothing but get us in trouble. Remember they would rather fire us than listen to us. They would rather save face and be prideful and cater to social media trends and the squeaky wheels than stand up for us. I bet you all that I have that a blue flu will do absolutely nothing. No one will listen. If we are gona do it, it must be ALL THE WAY. A mass resignation. Don't give them the power to discipline or fire you. Just quit. Find new careers. They think these rioters have power? WE ARE THE ONES HOLDING THE CARDS!!! Without us, there would be chaos.

Unregistered
    On the day we are issued our cameras? On the day we lose our certain liability protection?

Unregistered
    Anyone interested???????????????
    Great idea, but...

1. Think of how short we have been. I have been on squads with 4-5 instead of the required 12. No one cared.

2. We are already burned out and have many call ins already plus people quitting all over. No one cares.

The only way they will care is when it gets to the point where the brass has to hit the street.

Which will never happen. They will call the national guard in before that happens.

All blue flu will cause is for us to get in trouble.

Unregistered
    Great idea, but...

1. Think of how short we have been. I have been on squads with 4-5 instead of the required 12. No one cared.

2. We are already burned out and have many call ins already plus people quitting all over. No one cares.

The only way they will care is when it gets to the point where the brass has to hit the street.

Which will never happen. They will call the national guard in before that happens.

All blue flu will cause is for us to get in trouble.
    They won’t call in the National Guard. Only DeSantis can do that, and pretty boy Chad doesn’t want Desantis, and the rest of Florida, to know he can’t control his deputies.

I agree with a Blue Flu, but it can’t have some arbitrary date assigned to it, or it doesn’t mean anything. We have to stand for something when we do it, or we just sound like BLM.

Unregistered
    They won’t call in the National Guard. Only DeSantis can do that, and pretty boy Chad doesn’t want Desantis, and the rest of Florida, to know he can’t control his deputies.

I agree with a Blue Flu, but it can’t have some arbitrary date assigned to it, or it doesn’t mean anything. We have to stand for something when we do it, or we just sound like BLM.
    Yeah thats true. Good point.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast