Gov. DeSantis signs bill for teacher raises: Minimum salary $47,500
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Post Gov. DeSantis signs bill for teacher raises: Minimum salary $47,500

The bill raises the minimum teacher salary to $47,500 and provides other raises.

https://www.mysuncoast.com/2020/06/2...eacher-raises/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The bill raises the minimum teacher salary to $47,500 and provides other raises.

Congratulations, teachers of Florida.

Your department should be disbanded and create a new civilian Traffic Unit for the Sheriff's Departments in each county.

Tax payers will no longer need your piss poor leadership, the buildings that house them, and the unnecessary mission they make to stay relevant.

Stop their good old boy network and break the generation after generation of the same families working for this useless agency.

Unregistered

Your department should be disbanded and create a new civilian Traffic Unit for the Sheriff's Departments in each county.

Tax payers will no longer need your piss poor leadership, the buildings that house them, and the unnecessary mission they make to stay relevant.

Stop their good old boy network and break the generation after generation of the same families working for this useless agency.
    There are very, very few things that we as an agency can collectively agree on. I feel confident in saying that we could all collectively agree in saying, “blow me/us”.

It must be a quiet night in your 4 block by 4 block zone and the dog that always barks must have fell asleep early. Don’t act like you’re a tough guy because all 17 people that live in your city somehow now the chief or sheriff so your balls are in their purse, tough guy.

Unregistered
    There are very, very few things that we as an agency can collectively agree on. I feel confident in saying that we could all collectively agree in saying, “blow me/us”.

It must be a quiet night in your 4 block by 4 block zone and the dog that always barks must have fell asleep early. Don’t act like you’re a tough guy because all 17 people that live in your city somehow now the chief or sheriff so your balls are in their purse, tough guy.
    Hurts, to hear the truth. Civilians and retirees are not performing my job in cities and counties throughout Florida.

Face the the facts major, chief, or what every part of FHP management you are associated with, your agency has become irrelevant and is a waste of the taxpayers money. I understand, its not what's best for Florida. It's what is best to save your job.

Unregistered

Typical, this is why you whine and are jealous. You couldn't get hired by the patrol. You can’t write a report. Jackwagon, what you just wrote, said that the education department should be disbanded to create a new civi-traffic unit.

Hey don't stop posting, we love your retarded comedy.

I know what you meant to say, but you're to stupid to realize what you really said. I can't stop laughing. You just can't make this stuff up.

Unregistered
    Typical, this is why you whine and are jealous. You couldn't get hired by the patrol. You can’t write a report. Jackwagon, what you just wrote, said that the education department should be disbanded to create a new civi-traffic unit.

Hey don't stop posting, we love your retarded comedy.

I know what you meant to say, but you're to stupid to realize what you really said. I can't stop laughing. You just can't make this stuff up.
    But at least you're not disputing it.

Unregistered

A 4-year college degree is required to be hired as a full-time teacher in Florida. That's a huge stumbling block for most troopers to getting hired as a teacher (for the money).

Unregistered
    A 4-year college degree is required to be hired as a full-time teacher in Florida. That's a huge stumbling block for most troopers to getting hired as a teacher (for the money).
    Well considering I make more in base salary as a trooper that’s fine.

Unregistered
    Well considering I make more in base salary as a trooper that’s fine.
    Are you under the old system that was abolished?

Unregistered
    But at least you're not disputing it.
    Nothing to dispute. Your stupid ramblings mean absolutely nothing. You’re just a small little troll playing on a keyboard and your wants mean jack $hit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast